Chapter 3

Chapter 3 ~ Mission Impossible

"Ugh! How far is it till we get there?" I groan out for the one hundredth time. I'm pretty sure I'm getting on these guys nerves, but they deserve it.

OH MY GOSH! Who's going to feed Apollo! My poor baby. Maybe Willow will notice I'm gone and use that spare key I gave her to watch over Apollo.

"If you don't shut up I swear I'll throw you in front of the car and run smooth over you!" Nick the Prick speaks up.

"Oh sure you will." I reply back.

"Do you annoy people as a hobby, or is that your personality?" Nick growls out with a slight snicker. Billy over here starts to chuckle as well.

"Haha. Look just because your life is a joke, doesn't mean your funny." I cross my arms and look out the windows with a smirk as I hear Jack try to muffle his laugh.

"Yeah whatever." He huffs out as the car comes to a stop. "This is the place where he said to go-"

"He?" I ask out of confusion.

"Our boss" Jack answers as he goes to open the door.

"Wait where are you going?!"

"Aw don't worry, babygirl. Just going to do some quick things. I'll be back" he winks and smirks as he walks away making sure the door to the car was closed.

Great. Now I'm stuck in the car.

Looking out the window I see that we are at some business building after hours. All the lights were off signaling that everyone had left. The three stooges walked towards the front entrance and kept looking around making sure no one was watching them.

Nick started to pick the lock of the door as Billy and Jack kept watch. What were they doing? Who knows, but they look sketchy as crap.

After the door was picked the three went inside leaving me outside, in the car. By myself.

Which was nice since I didn't have to listen to Nick talk.

Looking around in the car I see the compartment that's in between the driver's seat and passenger's. I lift one leg over the compartment into the driver's seat and my other one till I'm seating in the seat. Turning my body towards the window and with my hands tied behind my back I open the compartment. Turning my head back around I look in it to see if there's anything useful and to my luck I see a knife. Man, these three are some stooges.

I grab the knife and open it and started to cut the rope. After a good three minutes or so I finally have the ropes cut. Turning in the seat I look around to make sure those idiots aren't out before opening the car door. Closing the knife I hide it in my bra. Before I go to run out of the car I see something in the compartment and take it out. It was folded up papers about some man.

He looked oh so familiar.. this picture is really old but it looks like I've seen him before, but where?

John Langton. That was his name. Better keep this, may need it for later use.

Folding the paper up and putting it in my pocket. I get out of the car and look around before making a run for it. Hearing voices behind me I start to run faster down the empty street trying to make it to the police department.