Chapter 7

Chapter 7 ~ Heart Attack

You know what, I should have listen to Carla. And put on that dress. But noo. My smart ass decided to not wear it. I thought there was only four of them, but now I realize there are twelve.

Twelve deliciously, good-looking men- oh my gosh I'm loving my life right now.

"Well, Damian. You never told us that you had a girl friend." One of them spoke up as he smirked my way with a wink. I sent a glare his way, still not moving from my spot.

"She isn't my girlfriend, just someone staying here for a little while. Till things are settled-"

"Settled? Uhm- excuse you? These three stooges kidnapped me and that's why I'm here." I stated as I saw Jack with his arm around an empty chair signally for me to sit next to him. Walking towards the chair I sit next to Jack. "And I ain't his girlfriend. Wouldn't be for the world." That's a lie. I think he's hot. But I'm not saying that to no one or him. Besides you can't fall in love with someone that quick.

Love takes time.

And it takes work.

"Exactly, I wouldn't want to be around her either. And I'm not in the girlfriend business. I have better things to do then waste my time on women." He states as he leans back in his chair. As soon as those words left his mouth my blood boiled.

What does he mean waste time on women? It kind of sounds like he is thinking that women are a waste of time. Boy, I will find me a flip flop and smack you across the face!

"For your information, I also have better things to do then waste my time with a couple of idiots so if you will excuse me I'm going back to my room-"

"Who you calling an idiot, sweet cheeks?" I hear someone growl out.

"Well if you were listening then you would know I was talking about a tree.. who do you think I'm talking about!" I spit out with sarcasm. Crossing my legs and my arms I look him dead in the eyes. He growls once again and stares at me cold.

"Why don't I just take your pretty little ass upstairs and we have ourselves a talk?" He smirks.

"Touch me and I will break your finger-"

"Enough! The both of you. And if you do not shut your mouth I will personally come down there and rip it from your face." Damian threatens my way.

"Excuse me?!" I stand straight up. I will fuck his ass up too. Meaning I will slap his face so hard that a tooth with fly out.

"Excuse me, my ass. Now sit down or I will make you." His voice was low and threatening. As much as I wanted to go over there and show him what's what. Jack places his hand on my thigh making my eyes instantly shoot to his. He nodded his head in a no direction signally to stop.

I slapped his hand off my leg. "Don't touch me."

"She's a feisty one, Damian. If you don't take her I'll be more than happy too." Someone spoke up.

I decided to pretend I didn't hear them. Because if they get me more worked up I'm gonna end up heading to the kitchen and poising their food. Or taking off my shoe and slapping the hell out of one of them.

Jack turns and looks at me. "Just leave it, Ivory. If you get Damian more angrier then what he already looks then he might have your brain laying on the floor."

"What does that mean?"

"Means he will point the barrel at your head and boom, nighty-night. And I don't want that to happen to my baby girl!" He said with sad eyes and a pouty lip towards me.