04

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER 💞

|| Dave East ||

I watched the girl run off quickly .

She was gone as I ran the other way to my car .

Dee - you seen that girl ?
I nodded as I drove off .

Dee - what we gone do about her ?

Me - don't worry about her was all I could say .
When I looked into her eyes I could tell her lips was sealed .

I dropped him off at home and made my way to my own house .

I prayed to Allah for forgiveness .

I prayed to him that he forgave me for sinning in front of them children .

When I opened my house door I instantly regretted coming home as Mia started nagging .

Mia - where the fuck you been ?

Mia - see you always out here fucking with them hoes !

Me - Mia get out my face .

I'm not one of these punk ass niggas she gone talk to any type of way .

She seen I was serious and got out my damn face .

Me - I'll break your neck if you ever talk to me like your crazy again .

I took off my shirt as I made my way upstairs .

Mia my irritating ass baby momma . I don't fuck with her .

When I walked into my room I smiled seeing my 1 year old daughter asleep peacefully in my bed .

••••••••

|| Kharisma ||

I couldn't sleep at all that Sunday night . Every time I closed my eyes I seen the bullet going through that man head and the man in all black staring directly into my eyes .

It's like that nigga read my whole soul in a couple seconds , threatening me to say something .

As soon as I finally got some sleep I woke right back up and shook Spircay .

Me - come on Spiracy , get up for school

She groaned and did as told .

I washed her face , let her brush her teeth and changed her into some clothes .

I did her hair and wiped down her dirty shoes before I zipped up her coat

Spiracy - can you make me some oatmeal ?

Me - your gonna eat at school I told her instead of telling her there wasn't any more .

She nodded and I smiled at her

Me - you look pretty girl