11 BOOK THREE

Vote & comment
S/N it won't let me properly format the words like I usually do .
|| Dave ||

I sat there with my head in my hands . My body went completely numb after the doctor told me we lost our baby .

Doctor - I'm so sorry for you guys lost he made eye contact with me before walking out of the room , leaving me with Brianna who was a complete wreck .

I brought her body in my embrace as she shook up and down , screaming and crying .

She reached for her phone and I scrunched my face up as she started a live video

Me - Brianna please don't go live .

This isn't a time to be on social media . We just lost our child .

She made a face at me and went live anyways so I decided to go get some fresh air .

I hate hospitals with a passion . They reminded me of death .

My phone started beeping with notifications and I shook my head seeing Brianna on live being hysterical .

I turned my phone off as the elevators opened . I walked outside the hospital doors and made my way to my all black Bentley .

I sat inside and lit up a blunt I already had rolled .
I added fire as I brought it to my lips .

I looked in the mirror as a tear rolled down my face , I was looking forward to having my own biological son .

Of course I love Harlem like he's my own but I would have had a son that had my blood running through his veins .

Then my family would have been complete .

I turned the music up , letting my voice blare through my cars speakers .

I looked at the time that read 2am and cut my car off . I locked up my doors and powered my phone back on as I made my way back into the hospital .

I walked into the elevator and pressed 3 , to take me to the third floor . Just as the doors was going to close Brianna's doctor walked on and stood besides me .

I gave him a head nod and he gave me a smile as the door closed .

Dr - Dave he broke the silence in the elevator and I turned my attention towards him

Me - yes sir ?

Dr - I truly am sorry for you guys lost he repeated and I thanked him

He rubbed his neck before clearing his throat

Dr - this may not be my place but she wanted to miscarry . She intentionally endangered the baby's life .

Me - what you mean ?

The elevator dinged letting me know we made it to the 3rd floor

Dr - she terminated her pregnancy on purpose using forced trauma Mr . East . She mentioned to me before that she wasn't too sure who the biological father was . I'm sorry he took a pause I know this isn't my place and I may have overstepped my boundaries but I just thought you should know .

Me - appreciate it man

He nodded before I got off the elevator , he stayed on .

I felt anger rising in my body so I took a couple breathes to calm myself down before I stepped into her room .

She was still on live

When she seen me she pointed the camera towards me

Me - Brianna please get the camera off me
I asked her calmly as I took a seat in the armrest

Brianna - my fiancé being mean to me when we just lost our child

Kharisma - I'm so sorry for y'all lost ♥️ I seen Brianna live , please give her my condolences .

I read her message and shook my head once more

Me - she might be dead in the morning . I pressed send on the message not giving a fuck who was able to tap into a cell phone and see shit .

This bitch may be dead tomorrow morning .

I sat my phone down and looked at her , dead in her crying , lying ass face .

She was putting on a huge facade .

I wasn't too sure how I wanted to approach this situation . I need to clear my mind first .

I got tired of hearing her cry on live so in one swift move I was up on my feet and grabbed her phone

Brianna - Dave what are you doing ? She asked as I pressed end

She stopped my finger

Me - ok ... I snatched my ring off her finger

Me - now they see you lost your son and your husband stupid ass bitch .

The look on her face told me that I crushed her soul .
I shook my head at her and walked out of her room , slamming the door behind me .

The street nigga in me wanted to body that bitch right there but I knew this wasn't the time or place to do so .

I also need to get a few more details first .

Hey guys !!! I've been working on updates for this book .

I also decided to share a few of my graduation pictures with y'all ♥️

S/N thank you all for the sweet comments ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Feel free to add me on sc @Justicenae