12

|| Kharisma ||

Kairi was a really playful baby .
When she wasn't playing , she was eating and snuggling up to me .

I sat on the couch with her in my arms . She was about 7 months old and really chunky .

They been gone for about 4-5 hours and I've just been here .

I felt a little weird when she laid her head on my chest and wrapped her arm around me .

I tried moving her down to lay next to me but she started whining , so I let her stay that way .

Where is her mother ? Hopefully she doesn't trip knowing her child laying on my chest .

I rubbed her back and in no time she was sleep .
I probably would've fell asleep to but I was in a killer house .

•••••••

I heard footsteps and quickly opened my eyes . Guess I fell asleep .

It was completely dark in the house and I felt Kairi get grabbed up .

Dave - Dee waiting on you he said lowly and walked off .

Dee - come on
I followed him out the house and it was a little light outside , meaning it was probably around 2 am .

I went home and got right into bed

••••

It was a repeat the next day . This time when Dee came it was late at night .

When Dave seen me he looked up from his phone and slightly scanned over my body .

I shifted legs .

Dave - you good with her ?

I nodded

Dave motioned for me to follow him , he opened a door and I seen she was asleep in her princess themed room .

Dave - she been sleep for a min , hopefully she isn't up anytime soon .

I nodded

Dave - I don't know how long I'll be gone , is that ok ?

I nodded and he nodded back

Dave - thank you
With that he went to walk off

Dave - do you have a phone ?

I shook my head no .

Dave - uh ok .. I have a house phone right there . If there's any problems just press 1 and it'll call me . You can watch tv and help yourself to anything in my kitchen .

I nodded ok and with that he left after telling me to lock the door behind him .

I just sat on the couch and let my mind wander .

|| Dave ||

I got into the car with Dee and looked at him

Dee - we good to go ?

I nodded and he drove off
I hate leaving my little mamas but I was watching her on my cameras and she seemed happy with Kharisma yesterday .

She don't really fuck with the other bitches I have watch her .

We pulled up at my trap house and I got put my car , using my hand scanner to let me in .

I had work to do .

I found myself watching the cameras around 2 am . I told her I'll try not to be gone long but I got caught up in work .

My daughter was crying .

I watched as Kharisma made her way to her room and sat on her bed .

Kairi face lit up and she pulled her to her .

Kharisma - what's wrong pretty girl ? He voice was low and I could tell she was sleepy

Kairi - da da

Kharisma - him be home soon

Kairi continued to cry and I watched as Kharisma embraced her . She rocked her back and fourth talking to her

Kharisma - are you hungry ?
She nodded and Kharisma got up .

She made her a bottle and fed her .

I turned the camera off and got back to the drugs when they both fell asleep in the bed .

I like her .

Her care for Kiara seem genuine , them other bitches did it just because I was Dave East .

Vote and comment for the next chapter ; I promise the next chapter won't be boring .