Outburst

This story begins after basketball match when everyone in raizada mansion were busy praising arnav ,arav and sheetal completely missing what their sweet bubbly khusi was going through.

I'll go and fresh up....... arnav said leaving for his room not even for once glancing at khusi . In name of ignoring her, he was unknowingly hurting her .

Following him sheetal too moved from there taking arav along  but not before throwing evil smirk at khusi.

Khusiji, why are you standing there??????? anjali asked seeing how khusi was lost in her own world.

Khusiji you know you did right thing by organizing that match. Arav and arnav were soo happy...... anjali continued completely missing the hurt displaying in the eyes of her dear khusiji.

Yes yes phati sari.... why are you silent? What do you think about arnav and arav,Aren't they so similar? You know I think your sonwa will also be like arav bituwa ........... mami said proudly as if what she said was something really wonderful .

You know khusiji I think if any one see chote and arav they will surely term them as father and son.......

Stop it..... just stop it........ khusi suddenly shouted making anjali stop and other look at her with shocked expression. Why not this was the first time their sweet khusiji was shouting.

What do you all want? Do you want me too leave this house ? You all don't love me anymore or may be never loved ........ khusi whispered last sentence softly tears rolling down her eyes.

Khusiji....... anjali uttered too shocked to say anything.

Yes, I know you all want me to leave this house so you can keep sheetal and arav with you all. You all think  I'm not capable of arnavji.....
Khusi continued crying bitterly . She was holding for so long and now she knew she would go mad if this continue. Their comparison, ignorance from arnavji was making her really weak and depressed. She was not like this.

Why are you doing this? Mami I know you don't like me but I didn't expect this from you..... khusi hiccupped and continued.

Phati sari, what are you saying...... Mami was shocked no no shocked was not enough ,she was beyond shock . Ok she don't like these Gupta sister but she not in her wildest dreams want them to leave this house. How will they survive without them. Mami was horrified by just the thought of her phati sari leaving this house.

Why are you all torturing me? You all are asking how it feels comparing between arnavji and arav. How should I feel when my own family are busy finding similarities between my husband and his ex girlfriend's son. It feels like I am no more needed in this house. I'm feeling like some unwanted garbage .If you all want then just say I'll leave this house and never return back but don't torture like this....... khusi completed finally falling on her knees and crying bitterly making everyone cry along with her.

Everyone present there were really guilty for whatever they did. Unknowingly they hurted their lovely khusi so much that she was compelled to think they don't want her to live in this house.