The End

Hello guys. I'm here with update. Hope you'll like it. Enjoy reading.

Di , khusi... arnav whispered his gaze fixed on operation theatre were his khusi was fighting for her life.

Di ,khusi will be alright na. Pls say something.  She will be fine right??? arnav asked  looking at anjali who was silently standing looking at operation theatre . He want some assurances at least from his di. But  was getting none other than teary gaze from everyone.

Chote..... bullet... khusiji's heart....  anjali chocked not being able to from proper word.

No... no... that bloody bullet can't do anything to my khusi. Her heart is here with me di. It beats here... arnav said keeping his hand near his heart.

Di, did you felt it? It's beating.  Hamara dhadkan ek hai di. Mera dhadak raha hai tho uska kaise ruk sakta hai (Our heart beat is one di. Then how can her stop when mine is beating) .... arnav said keeping anjali's hand on his chest to make her feel his heart beat.

Haan.. she will be alright. She have to be alright.... arnav tried convincing himself more than other.

Chote control yourself..... anjali pleaded not being able see him all broken.
Control... how can I  control di . My life is fighting for life how can I control ...... arnav cried hugging his sister feeling guilty for not protecting his khusi again.

No.. no.. ask your God to keep my khusi save. I can't lose her di.... ma ka jane ka gum seheliya ye nahi sehe paunga.... he cried going hysterical.

Chote.... anjali whispered kissing his hair not knowing how to make him feel  better.

Chote doctor.... anjali pointed at the doctor who was out from opt.

Doctor, how is my khusi??? Arnav asked impatiently.

Sorry Mr. Raizada.  Bullet  damaged her heart very badly. Even after removing it, her heart is not responding properly. We don't think she will make it..... Doctor informed shaking his head in negative.

What nonsense you are talking???  Arnav shouted grabbing his collar.

Chote leave him... anjali pulled her brother away.

How can he say her heart is not responding. Mera dhadak raha hai na tho uska kaise ruksakta hai. Agar wo ruk gaya tho ye bhi ruk jayega....... arnav mumbled to himself occasionally checking his own heartbeat to make himself believe that it was working.
You don't know anything.. you don't know.. I'll talk with my khusi.. she will listen to me... ya.. ya... I'll talk to her..she can't leave me... you don't know anything... arnav continued blabbering to himself before running inside not caring about his sister shouting.

Khusi.. look what that doctor is saying.... arnav whispered going near khusi's lifeless body taking her hand and kissing it.

He don't know anything. My khusi will never leave me. Pls proof them wrong khusi. Pls wake up..... arnav pleaded.

You only said na arnav khusi hamesha then why are you doing this.... he cried not getting any response from her.

Wake up damnit... I'll not allow you to leave me....
Pls wake up.....

Khusi wake up.....

Khusi wake up......

           *************