Match

Khusi frowned looking at her family. Even  her telling the truth did nothing. Instead their idea was getting more and more scary each passing second. They even fried sheetal in frying pan.

Hey devi maiya... Pls forgive them........ khusi apologised joining her hands and moved towards poolside feeling bored with their weird planning.

Arnav whose gaze was fixed on khusi , too followed her. He was afraid she would once again started felling left out.

Khusi why you came here????arnav asked concernedly seeing her sitting all clam looking at water.

Arnavji ... bas yesehi...... khusi replied smiling slightly at his concern.

Ok... he too joined her.
But khusi you should have waited there only. They were giving very fresh  fresh ideas.... arnav said enthusiastically making khusi roll her eyes.

Fresh fresh really, you are talking as if it is vegetable...... khusi mocked making arnav mutter his famous what the.

Khusi I forgot to ask. What was akash idea....... arnav asked eagerly. He so wanted to know what his innocent brother said.

Oh jiju. He was planning to strangle her. Can you believe it........ khusi informed shaking her head.

No....... arnav replied.  How could he believe that about his innocent brother.

What no he said that only....... khusi frowned looking at his confused face.

Khusi are you sure you heard it right...... arnav asked looking suspiciously at akash who was busy talking with nani.

Offo arnavji. Why would I lie???? khusi replied annoyed with his lack of believe.

But...

What but???? Khusi glared now standing in front of him.

Khusi you know you look more hot when you become red with anger....... arnav huskily whispered pulling p making her land directly on his lap. Now what could khusi do after that other than blushing.

Khusiji........ suddenly loud khusiji from inside the room broke thier moment.

These people only knows how to disturb .....  arnav murmur and left khusi unwillingly as she was wriggling in his hold.

Khusijj.........

Haan di......... khusi replied trying real hard not to blush.

We are organizing basketball match today........... anjali stated grinning ear to ear completely missing the glare which was thrown towards her by her dear chote for disturbing them.

Di.... why????khusi could not understand now why they were doing same thing again.

Di what is wrong with you all? No way will I  allow you to do such thing......... arnav denied immediately.  All started with that bloody match and now his family want to do the same.

Who is asking your permission...... anjali glared at her chote for denying her .

What the......... what was left for him other than what the.

Khusi bitiya don't worry it will be fun.......... nani too joined anjali seeing her fallen face.

But naniji........ how could she make them understand. The mere thought going through all that was creating havoc within her.