The game continues

10min ago.....

You know di I love to play Ludo..... gunjan said making other smile not to forget except arnav who was giving Ludo board some weird look.

What the uncle, you know how to play right?????? gunjan asked doubt fully looking at the way he was gazing at the board.

Ya ya. I'm ASR I know everything......... arnav stated proudly adverting his gaze from khusi who was looking at him narrowing her eyes as if saying like really . Now how could he say that the great ASR was playing Ludo for the very first time.

Ok if you say so.........gunjan shrugged her shoulder.

What the uncle... you begin........ gunjan said passing the dice cup to arnav who took it without any delay not wanting to get another round of scolding from her.

Ok first you roll then give it to papa........gunjan order even before arnav could wonder what he should do next.

No no it should be khusi after me ........ arnav argued not liking what gunjan said. He was not in the mood to even pass dice cup to that additional K in his life.

No no it should be papa .........how can gunjan remain back. She too started arguing.

No I said na khusi ......

But we should move clockwise. How can di be after you who is sitting in front of you. So it should be papa......... gunjan kept her point but how could arnav lose that to in front of small girl .

No problem ASR makes his own rule. So khusi..........arnav continued even though he knew gunjan was correct. Abb tho baat the great ASR ki thi.

No papa...........

No khusi......

Both continued with their no khusi.... no papa.

Khusi stared at her arnavji with wide eye and open jaw. The great ASR was arguing with little girl that to for such baseless reason.

Stop both of you........khusi finally shouted coming out of her shock state.

Give it to rk he will start..........khusi ordered glaring at both of them still not believing her arnavji could act so childish.
While on the other hand Rk was enjoying this drama. From arnav's admiration to khusi's blushing, his daughter and arnav fight everything was making this game more than interesting for him.

Papa take you first........gunjan said finally passing the dice cup to rk still glaring at arnav who was no less he too was glaring at her with same intensity .

Rk after completing his turn passed it to khusi who after her passed it to gunjan.

Ok now take, your turn ......... gunjan passed the dice to arnav without looking at him while moving her token in the board. Not getting any response she looked up only to frown in return. Her what the uncle was busy gwaking at khusi di making her all confused.

Papa what is he doing. Is there any thing in di's face. I'm not able to see anything...... gunjan whispered going near rk who was busy chuckling looking at the love birds .

Ask him........ rk pointed at arnav who was in his own world.

What the uncle.......gunjan shouted near his ear making him jump in his seat.

What is wrong with you?????arnav asked irritatedly. Why can't she allow him to admire her?

What is wrong with me??? What is wrong with you? Board is here and you are busy looking at di. Di you pls cover your face. Nahi tho pimple ajayege ........ gunjan said covering her face with dupatta.