Let's begin

Here is next update I know I'm as usual late. Sorry sakshi i was not able to update yesterday. This update especially dedicated to @sakshi1sakhi

*****************

Why can't I think beyond myself. Why i became the solo reason of her misery. Di was right it's not about what I deserve or not its about khusi. khusi is way too precious . I can't lose her. I will die if she even think of leaving. No no I should act before its too late. First I should deal with that sheetal solo reason of all problem.......arnav thought to himself before dailing his one and only support Mr. Aman mathur.

*****************

Nani because of me khusiji went through so much. First because of my so called husband and now again just because of my attachment to arav .... she....... not only arnav I should also get punishment ............anjali cried keeping her head in nani's lap. She showed her chote his mistake but what about her shouldn't she get punishment. May be losing her rajkumari was her punishment.

Di pls don't cry. Sometimes realizing our mistake and correcting it is more important than simply getting punishment.......
This time let's not get busy among ourselves and just think only about khusi. Let's not start again with same why we did this??? why we did that??? We can't change what we did........... payal said looking at everyone little angry why they can't for once think beyond themselves. May be di was really regretting her deeds but still why again and again they should mourn about same thing rather than moving on.

You all may think I'm being rude ,selfish. It doesn't matter to me ....think whatever you want. My sister beared a lot in this house till now. Sometime for anjaliji,sometime for her jiji........ payal chocked not being able to continue. Why only her little sister should bear everything?

But not anymore. Pls just for at least once let us think just for khusi and her happiness.......... payal joined her hand begging for the happiness of her sister crying her heart out.

Payalji bas. Don't cry....... anjali pulled crying payal in her arm.
You are right this is not about me or anyone. It's about our khusiji. And don't worry this time she will get what she actually deserves. Sorry now no one will mourn about past......... anjali said getting angry with herself. This time it should not be di or anjali bitiya only khusi she thought to herself.

And pls don't cry. Look your husband is also crying......... anjali pointed at akash who was crying silently and joining his palm asking for forgiveness feeling ashamed for not being able to stand for his wife and her family .

Payal launched herself in his arm not knowing why this type of situation always occur in their life.

Hello hi bye bye. Again you all are busy among yourself........ mami said not liking everyone crying. She too wanted to ask forgiveness from payal but not now not before completing their mission.

Payal............ everyone turned hearing arnav's voice.
Ji Arnavji ......... said payal coming out of akash emabrace.

Pls forgive me for all my deeds. I can't lose her. I know she loves her arnavji no matter what he does But I promise this time her arnavji will not let her down . I will give khusi only happiness and pls one request give one tight slap if I do something which I'm not hurt khusi . You have full right............arnav apologised bending his head before payal who just nodded not being able to say anything.

And payal pls send that RK from here. I know the truth so what's the need for him to still act....... arnav said sulking like kid while other tried hard not to laugh with his complain.