Raizadas

Ahhh...........

Was that khusi ???????payal asked and ran towards the source of sound.

Khusi..........

Khusiji............

Khusi bititya..........

Everyone surrounded khusi in no time.

Khusiji.......... what happened???? anjali asked sitting beside khusi who was crying sitting on the floor holding her ankle.

Di wo. .......

I have called doctor he will be here soon........ nk informed looking worriedly at his best friend.

Hello hi bye bye ....how did you fall phati..... hamara matbal khusi bitiya........ mami asked blowing her nail in her usual style.

Khusi did that sheetal pushed you????????payal asked out of nowhere sitting beside khusi examining her ankle.

What???? that madmwa pushed you......... mami was too shocked to listen that her nail long forgotten. She too sat in front of khusi.
In no time everyone were sitting surrounding khusi. Arnav ,arav and sheetal were only absent from there.

How dare that sheetal?????? Akash said furiously he never imagined she would go so low to hurt khusiji.

No listen........ khusi tried saying something but will raizada ever listen to anyone and the pain was not doing any good.

Isn't that sheetal going too far...... anjali asked making everyone nod at her.

I think we should push that sheetal from top of stair. ....... anjali suddenly utter gritting her teeth only one thought playing on her mind how dare that chudail.

You are right bitiya. But why only stair I think we should just throw her from terrace.......... nani to supported anjali caressing khusi's hair who was too shocked to react. What were they saying?

Yes yes sasuma, but before that I think we should pour hot oil on her face. How much she pretended being innocent in front of us. Let's destroy her face and throw her....how dare she pushed our phati sari.........how could our mami be back after knowing her phatisari being pushed so badly.

Even before that we should stitch her mouth. How much lie she had fade us using that.........payal was no less its was about her sister how could she remain quite.

Why to do so much work let's just pull her brain out and play football with that. Then she will not be able to plot anything. Full and final ............ nk too gave his idea making even laxmiji agree with him.

No no nk bhai not football. Basketball we should play basketball her favourite game......... anjali said smirking .

And di before you all do that I want to strangle her neck ....... the ever so silent akash too participate burning with rage .

Yes akash bhaiya for that first we should tie her in some chair then it'll be easy.......... even hp gave his suggestion. Why not their lovely bhabi who can't even think of harming ant was crying because of that chudail.

No baiya not in chair we should tie her in throne. She doesn't deserve chair.......... op objected his brother not wanting sheetal to be comfortable for even one sec.

khusi could only look at them with wide eye and open jaw. She never thought that her family could have such dangerous thought.

**************