truth and guilt

Thank u everyone for voting and commenting on previous chapter. Here is new chapter hope you'll like it.

Thank God everything went well in puja. ............ anjali said joining her palm and looking upward while other looked at her with smile.
Everyone had gathered around dinning table for breakfast after completing puja which they especially organized for their khusi. Whom according to them was under bad eye of sheetal newly found chudel.

Haa di. After so long we performed puja in raidaza mansion. It feels so good.......... khusi beamed jumping in her seat making her husband roll his eyes at his crazy wife.

Khusi, what is the need to jump? Your ankle is still not completely healed........ arnav frowned at khusi who in return twisted her mouth in annoyance and glare at him. And what could he do other than diverting his gaze.
Since yesterday he was receiving silent treatment from her. He was fully prepared to talk or rather say fight with her during dinner but to his utter disappointment she completed her food without any fuss and slept having her medicine without uttering single word. In morning also due to so called Puja he couldn't talk with her.
And now she was talking with everyone but him . He was the one who was ignoring her to teach her lesson but now the table was completely turned and he was on receiving side of ignorance.

Chote..... chote...... anjali shout brought him back from his self talking zone which he was doing quite often those days.

Why are you shouting di. I'm here only........arnav annoyedly replied looking at his family who were looking at him with wide eyes and open jaw.

What???????

Chote anjali bitiya called you so many times but you were busy talking with yourself.......... nani teased him for his newly developed talent.

Yes Bhai you were completely looking like khusiji......... akash too joined nani.

What nonsense.........

Nannav mere Bhai they are saying truth. You behaved like khusiji........ nk too supported them.

Hey devi maiyya.........
Everyone averted their gaze from arnav to khusi with sudden call for devi maiya.

What ???? It was not me.......... khusi shrugged her shoulder .

Hey devi maiyya............again the same call for devi maiya made everyone turned towards the actual source of sound and what they saw made them smile and us not to forget some shock as well . There stood a little girl dressed like khusi, wearing Chudidhar, pom pom hanging here and there, hair tied in one braid. She completely portrayed mini version of khusi.

Ji Namaste hum gunjan........same little girl introduced herself joining her palm and smiling fully.

Hello hi bye bye mini phati sari..........mami said in her usual tone making arnav look at with horror.

Namaste bitiya. Who are you and what are you doing here? Nani asked smiling polietly.

Hey devi maiyya..... just now I said na I'm gunjan........ little girl replied in little annoyed tone.

Gunjan is this the way to talk with elders........ someone shouted from behind .

Hey devi maiyya. .........

Everyone looked at little gunjan who just shrugged her shoulder saying it was not her.
This time it was their own khusiji who was jumping and wincing in pain simultaneously.