I'm back

Angel I'll ask some question will you answer them honestly ........rk asked after few minutes of silence and making sure that two person who were listening them were out of site. He had seen payal and arnav listening to them from two corner of room.

Khusi nodded her head agreeing with him.

You do love arnav right?????rk asked. He really wanted to know this. No relationship can survive without love so he wanted to make sure that khusi truly loves him or not.

How can you ask such question? I love him more than my life.......khusi said getting angry. How dare he ask such question.

Relax. Why are you getting hyper. Ok I got it you loved him. Pls don't react this way... simply answer my question...... rk said little afraid with her red face and angry glare.

Ok....... khusi said taking deep breath trying to clam herself.

And what about family??????? He was making sure that the way they behaved had not created any hatred against them in her heart.

Khusi in return glare at him.

Ok I got it... you loved them. You pls nod your head for positive answer..........it was not easy to handle any version of khusi ,may it be emotionally drained, crazy from and the angry khusi was out of question.

Ok so you love your arnavji and family member but don't trust them........... rk asked looking at her keenly. She looked confused with that question.

So you don't trust them......... rk stated when he didn't got any answer from khusi.

It's not like that. I do trust them ........ khusi replied immediately. How can't she trust her arnavji and her family.

Then, why didn't share your insecurities with them? When they first made comparision between arnav and arav ,why did you remain quite?  At least you could have talked with payal.......... this question was troubling him so much.

I don't know. I thought being my family member they will be able see my insecurity ,the hurt they are causing . But how wrong I was. They were never bothered about me........ khusi chuckled remembering how no one  notice her absence even for once.

Khusi. ........he called  her softly. He don't want her to cry again.

Why could not they see what I was feeling rk?????khusi asked innocently.

May be because of your acting skill....... rk taunted.

Huh......

I'm sure you must have hide your every feeling behind the mask of happy go lucky girl..........rk asked while khusi looked down not being able to look at his questioning gaze .

And you know khusi we human have this special quality. We tends to ignore the one who is really important in our life.......rk chuckled.We take them for granted...... rk continued.

Now listen carefully.  I understand they did mistake. The way they behaved was completely wrong. But khusi what you did was also not right..........rk stopped looking at her shocked face.

Yes khusi..... they did mistake by ignoring and you did mistake by being ignored. If they were out of their track it was your duty to bring them in right track. Being helpless is not solution. They are your family you have every right to scold them to show them they are wrong......
Sometime one can not see his mistake until someone pin point that. .......... rk stop his lecture getting tight hug from khusi.