What's the problem???

Hello everyone I'm back😀. I known as usual late😆. But also I'm with the update. So enjoy.😘😘😘

What is happening here??anjali asked shocked with what she just saw. Her chote was almost sleeping in the floor,his hand under sofa as if he was trying to get something out. Condition of other was also not so different. They have never seen arnav on the floor doing something. Hp and op were always on their toe for his work.

Oh hello everyone . He threw my favourite dice. So he is searching that for me. What the uncle did you find it????? gunjan asked going near arnav who was still on the floor.

Nahi na. Look gunjan I'll bring 10 such dice that to in pink colour . Pls forget that........ arnav pleaded yes pleaded he was tired of searching . She made him searched all living areas under the table, sofa and what not.

No I need the same one........ gunjan replied stubbornly.

Gunjan........

Arnavji........ khusi stopped before he could say anythjng.

Thank God khusi you're here . Are you fine..... arnav asked signing in relief going near khusi.

And you additional K please tell your daughter I'll bring her many pink colour dice. I can't search that one............ arnav said turning towards rk who frowned listening to him. Additional K what does that mean.

Are you talking with me????? rk asked uncertain about this additional K.

Obviously who else....... arnav replied as a fact.

And khusi look if we have daughter then pls we'll not make her like you ok. It's so difficult to handle mini version of khusi......... arnav said in tired tone. While searching , his mami word was only thing repeating in his mind. She was saying gunjan was mini version of khusi. And if his daughter turned out to be like khusi addition with his temper then what will be his condition.

What do you mean by, don't make like me. My daughter should be like me only. I'll not allow her to be like you... all khadoos. And wait ..who said we'll have daughter?Hume tho beta chahiye. Haye mera chotu sa ASR........ khusi said first angrily and them going dreamy thinking about chotu sa ASR.

Nahi mujhe tho beti chahiye choti si khusi. But I'll make her sensible like me........ arnav replied frowning at khusi. He always dreamt of having cute daughter like khusi.

Sensible ya khadoos. No way hame tho beta hi chayiye...... khusi retorted.

Nahi beti. .........

Nahi beta.........

Nahi beti.........

Hello hi bye bye. You can have twins what say...........mami suggested bring them back to the world while other chuckled at them. Arnav rolled his eyes muttering unbelievable angry with his family for poking their nose in middle and what could our khusi do other then blushing.

Ha mami nahi tho first son then next time daughter hena khusiji...... anjali too joined making khusi go all shades of red.
Before arnav could disagree with anjali his phone ringed. Other get busy with themself when arnav excused himself and went for attending call.

Rk who was observing all was amused to see them behaving like small child. They do love eachother he thought and frowned seeing khusi moving from there without anyone notice and followed her silently.