Cold Coffee

(hey sorry for taking so long. Hope you like it!)

It's has almost been a year since you started working at the College as a janitor and today will be your 15th day off since starting.

You kick your alarm clock off the nightstand, "Not today, little fucker." You close your eyes and go back to sleep. You wake up an hour later. It's 10:00 am as of now.

You roll out of bed and take a shower. When that's over and done you grab your keys and walk out the door making your way the coffee shop only a few blocks away.

You walk in to the coffee shop walking up to the counter. There's a man in front of you dressed in all black. Except for the parts that he's wearing a red sweater. The man turns holding his black coffee. Then your heart stops when you can see his face.

Dark black-ish drow hair, drow-red eyes, and tane skin. He has a fine and fairly attractive face and body billed.

For a guy that is! You pull yourself back to reality. Your not gay. Your straight you've always liked women. When you jokingly think 'I'll gay for him any day.' you laugh to yourself.

Up go up and order you coffee and a muffin. Cause why not. After that you go take a set over at a table a little closer to the front door. You sit in your seat and pull out your phone looking at your virtual pet. (Bc why not)

~Time skip~

You have been sitting inthe coffee shop for about an hour or so. You look over and see the man stand up. He goes to the counter and orders another black coffee. As he's walking he trips. His coffee gose flying and hits you. The good thing is the coffee was iced.

You got drenched in the cold coffee. You stand and ran to the bathroom and clean up the best you can.

~To Be Continued~

(NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z)