Good Doggy

Your (E/C) eye flash opening when a shooting pain wakes you up. Sitting up you look around. A little bit of sun light is coming through the window and you can hear birds too.

You push your blanket off swinging your legs over the side,  standing up. You suddenly get a nauseated feeling you see a door and beyond it is a bathroom. You rush over felling to your knees and throwing up in the porcelain bowl.

You sit there for a little bit. Looking around you notice this is not your bathroom. Grabbing the counter you pull yourself up. Turning your head to look at yourself in the mirror you see something off.

Your (H/C) hair is a mess and seems to be a little longer than you remember. Your eyes have large bags under them. You bring you hand up lightly touching the bandages around your neck.

Take a better look at yourself and see other small wounds. Small bruises,  cuts, and scars that were not there before.

"What the what?! " You jump back feeling a shooting pain in you hip. You place a hand over your hip in response. "Oh hell. Ow... " You step out of the bathroom looking around the unfamiliar room.

You go over to the window opening the blinds but all you see in a dirty alleyway. You turn hearing a door open. And in walks Zack?

He rushes over to you pulling you in to a hug.  "(Y/N)! You're wake! Thank God!" He pulls away looking at you. "Your hip?  Is it ok?" He looks down.

"It hurts just a little." You laugh but Zack looks worried. "Zack are you ok?" He takes you hand pulling you over to the bed having you sit.

You pushes you back pulling your pants down to your boxer line. He leans down kissing your hip. He hangs his head. "I'm so sorry,  (Y/N)."

A blush lightly dusts your face as you sit up a little. "Why are you sorry? You didn't do any--"

He stopped you with a kiss. "I let you get hurt... I hurt you."

"No you didn't"

"But I did!  I did (Y/N) and I don't know if I can restrain myself anymore. I don't want to lie anymore. I just..."

You kiss him and he melts in to it but be for anything happened you pulled away pushing himself off you.

"No! No I can't! We can't. We can't lay together anymore. If we do I might..."

"You might what? " You stand up holding Zack's face in your hands.

"I may hurt you."

"You won't hurt me and even if you did I will still love you Zack. I will always love you." You smile softly.

Zack's hands wrap around you throat pushing you against the wall pinning you. "You don't understand (Y/N). If I'm not careful he will came."

Even though Zack's hands around your throat you have no fear. "Who is 'He' Zack?"

He leans close to your ear and is a voice that was not his. "Me darling." He grabs your throwing you on the bed and before you could understand what happened Zack was above you pinning you to the bed.

His eyes where a gold-ish color. Bright and beautiful. "Who are you then?" There was no fear in you voice.

"I am the thing Zack can never be. He is weak and I am strong. I am more a man then he can wish for ever being."

"But your not even human." You look straight in to its eyes.

"You are right but so am I."

"I want Zack not you. Give him back."

"You do not give me orders. I am the master. Be mine and maybe see him."

What is this thing going on about. Be his. Be his no. I am Zack's.

"I can be very convincing." He leads down kissing your lips. You try to push him off but he pins you hands above you head with one of his hands.

He rips off the bandages from your neck trailing kisses down to your chest. You try to speak but he shoves his fingers in you mouth and without even knowing, you begin to suck on them.

He kissed one of your nipples and sucks on it playing with it. He pulls his fingers out of the your mouth moving is hand down to you pants pulling them off. You try to speak but no words come to you.

He let's go of your hands leaning down pulling off you boxers. He grabs you member pumping it slowly. He kisses the tip then takes it fully. Moans escape your lips. He chuckles and you moan again weaving your fingers in his hair pushing his head down.

"Pl-please st-op! I can't take i-it!"

He pulls away looking up at you. "I would but you keep pushing my head down."

"No mor-More!" You gasp and moan. "Please More!  More!" You moan as he deep throats you. The tip of your member hits the back of his throat and you cum. "M-m-haaa!"

He pulls you around onto your hands and knees. "Say you want me~" He whispered in to your ear.

"Please... I want you inside me!" When you finished the sentence he rammed in to you. Thrusting deep and hard. "More!  Harder!"

And he did. As he thrusted he pumped your member. Few minutes later you can in to his hand. Your walls began to close around Its member and he came. He pulled out shooting his load on to your back.

"G-gah... Hm-mmm." You felt disgusted with yourself.

"Good doggy." He smiled patting your head. "Good doggy"

Why are you people still reading this?  Is it really that good you guys keep reading?  Oof thanks you guys love ya

Word:  979