The Plan

(Hey!! Tis me the writer!! I hope you like it or this one!!)

WARNING: There is a lot of talking!!!

Its been almost two weeks since you ran into the guy. What was his name? Zackery Will, right?

You sit up. You home today because of a cold you told you boss that it wasn't a big deal. But as always he said "I don't care if it's just a runny nose. I cant have my students getting sick!"

You look around you room. You decide to go to the kitchen and make some soup. When your done you sit at the table. You would like to sit in the livingroom but you don't have a TV.
(And here comes the sad music)

~Time skip~

It's the next morning and you feel better but you boss told you to stay home for the next two days. You sign and give in. Now you sitting in you room looking at the sealing. You get up and decide to do some laundry.

You get off you bed and start picking up you dirty clothes. You grab the pants you had on the on day. You check the pockets and find the card.

"Why do I still have this?" Then you remember the day "Oh...yeah the free food"

You go check the fridge and see the small amount of food you have. You look at the card. "Why not?" You roll you eyes and punch in the numbers in to your phone.

It rings but then someone picks up. "Hello?" You hear the deep voice. "Hello? Is anyone there?"

The clear you mind "Yes, Hello. Is this a Zackery Will?"

"Yes this is Him"

"Well I'm calling about the coffee spill about two weeks ago. Do you remember?" He probably doesn't.

"Yes I do remember. I've been waiting for this call...uhh that sounded weird. I mean--"

You cut him off "I understand what you meant. Will I'm calling for the dinner plan?"

"Yes. Well just say where you would like to go and what time."

You think "Well it doesn't matter to me as long as it's not too much to pay for" You gulp.

"It's fine you can pick anyplace. I can pay don't worry about the price."

You think once more "How about we just go to the bar?"

"Hmm that sounds good" He hesitated.

"We don't have too"

"No it's fine" You can hear him writing something down. "What time would you like to go?"

"The Beer House. It's five blocks for the coffee shop lets say at 6pm?"

"Ok it's a date" he chuckled.

"Yeah...I guess. See you then" You what for his answer.

"Yes see you then. Bye now" he hangs up and you stand in front of the open fridge.

You just made plans to go to the bar with some guy...at least there will be free food and beer.

(I got done with this faster then I thought!! Wow see ya soon~)