goodmorning~

(sorry I'm late. At the end is a little bit of an explanation on why I have been gone.)

You wake up with a headache and a pain in your......ass!? You look around and see you're in your room. There's a warm object next to you. You turn and see Zachery?

'What happened?!?' You think to yourself

He stirred in his sleep as you try and get out of his tight grip. You were able to get free so you stand up and walk into your bathroom. You lock the door behind you turn to the mirror and your eyes go wide.

You have bite marks and what look like.....hickies? You've never gotten a hickey before, but a friend of yours used to come up with your house and she would have them all over her neck.

New look at the rest your body and notice that they were a few bruises on your thighs and more hickeys your inner thigh.

"What the fuck happened?!?!" you yell out when you hear something heavy hit the ground.

You jump and try to cover yourself when Zachery suddenly open the door holding your back scratcher.

"What happened!! What going on!!" He yelled. Then you turn trying not to look and his limp dick.

"I should be asking that!! And put some pants on!?!" You yell at him, your face a bright red. Zachery looked done and grabbed his boxers putting them on quickly. "Hand me mine, too. Please."

He handed yours and you put them on looking at him laughing a little bit well you notice that he is still holding the back scratcher.

"What?" You point at the back scratcher. "Oh... " He laughs, too.

~~~~~

After 20 minutes of Zack explaining what happened last night, your face of beating red, he looks at you with a concerned face. "Are you OK?"

"No, I got butt fucked last night. I don't even remember what went done after I kissed you!?!"

Zachery laughs. He sits down next to you on the couch putting an arm around your shoulder.

"Im sorry it went to far. I should have told you that when I get drunk I get...you know. I should have also should have told you that I was gay. Sorry." He looks at you in the eye with a genuine sorry look on his face.

"No it's fine Zachery. I shouldn't have let it gone far either. We're both to blame." You sigh.

( hey guys. Sorry I went missing for few months. Stuff has been going down at home and my mental state isn't the best right now. I'm moving from my father's to my mother's in about a week and not to mention I'm moving to a completely new state and going to a completely new high school which is driving my anxiety way out of the window. But I'm hoping that I'll be able to add more to the book and also actually finish it unlike many other things I written before.)