interview 1

Zack sat in the the police station in one of the interview rooms, the woman from earlier walks in standing in front of him, putting down a vanilla folder.

"The woman, from what we found out, was a good friend of yours and also a work companion. Is that right?" she spoke with a suspicious voice.

"That is correct, she was a very close friend of mine from an early age, and she was one of the original creators of my company along with I and 2 others." he brought his hands together, looking down at them.

" Can you explain the coincidental love you stumbling upon her body and also the blood on your clothing? " she sat down, opening up the vanilla folder, taking out a few snapshots of the body.

He immediately looked away with a disgusted and horrified face looking at his phone, keep the photos away from him. " I wish not see this. The reasoning of the blood on my clothing... When I had walked into apartment, I was expecting to see her at the kitchen table, drinking her coffee like she does every morning I come to pick her up so that we can get to work because her older brother takes her car on workdays in the morning. I saw her in the living room on the floor, my mind wouldn't blame I had rushed over to her, and in a chaotic state, I tried to reassess her but.... Is not obvious to me that she was already gone. "

His pupils dilate as he closes his eyes rubbing the bridge of his nose. Detective Hammer sito that is not at fault in this, but she did keep an eye on him. "Ok... I am sorry for your loss and I do apologize for showing the disturbing images to you. " she puts the photos back into the vanilla folder, walking over to the door. " after we investigate your friend, you are free to go. "

interview 2

You sit inside a investigation/interrogation room. I'm not in your stomach begins to form as you begin to think what could happen.

'Zack might be accused of the murder, but I know that he would never do that... Maybe?' silently think to yourself. I quickly jolted out of your mind as Detective Hammer walks in.

" Was Mr. Will with you all night, does he have an alibi? " she looks over at you, she sits down, putting down the vanilla folder.

"Yes. We were in my apartment all night, I know that he did not leave." you're very light sleeper and your bed, and likes to make creaking noises, so if he were to get up, you would wake up easily.

" What were you two doing last night said."

Your face goes red immediately. Do you have the urge to reach your hand up to pull the collar of your shirt over one of the prominent hickeys on your neck. " We were...just hanging out. " she notices your change in behavior and doesn't push it further with that matter.

About an hour goes by with her asking questions, and you answering just don't normal stuff like:  are you lying,  did you know Miss Lutana(Mary)  and other thing s like that.

~the next morning~

You wake up to the creaking and slight movement of Zack getting up. Open your eye just a slit to look at him, small tears are rolling down his face, you immediately sit up, taking his face into your hands, wiping the tears from his eyes.

"Don't cry. They will catch whoever is responsible for taking Mary. " you say this with determination in your voice.

He places his hands over yours, cracking a small smile against his chapped lips. "Thank you,  (Y/N). I love you so much." You smile laying your head on his shoulder.

"Love you too, Zachary. "

Here's your explanation of why he's covered in blood,  KoddaWolf.