The Number

(Hey guys!! Sorry for the wait. I've just been busy with school and other stuff but anyway hope you like this chapter!!)

After you walked out the bathroom you head back to the table. You see the man cleaning up the coffee he sees you and stands up.

"I'm so sorry, Sir!" His voice is deep but calming. "Please let me pay for you drycleaner!"

You dab the paper towel on you jeans. "Uh...no. I mean no sorry...I don't go to the drycleaners..." The man stands there. Lost in thought.

"Then let me buy you dinner!" His face grows red. "I mean...uh..." You stand and think. This guy spills his coffee on you and ask to buy dinner for you as a sorry and please forgive me... Then your mind gose to food. Free food.
(That's so me!!)

"Uh...sure." You both stand there then the silence is broken by the ring of a phone. The Man picks up his phone and puts it to his ear.

He talks to someone it sounds like a woman. They finish quickly and he hangs up. "I'll give you my number and you can call me then we can make the planes?"

He gives a bisnece card with his name, you think, and a number.the nam reads 'Zackery Will'

After giving the card to you he truns grabing his things and walking out the door of the coffee shop. He gets in to a nice black sleek car and just like that he's gone.

You look at the card in your hands once more scanning the number and the name again. You put it into your pocket and grab your stuff as well. You say sorry the the worker then you head for home. But you can't get the face of the guy out off the head.

You wisper "Zackery" under you breath.

~End Come back next time~