The Bar

(Hello all!! I have finally going to update the book!! Yay (~‾∇‾)~)

You step out of the shower and dry yourself off. You put on a old T and some jeans. You grab you phone and wallet. Your bringing your wallet just in case if the guy doesn't show.

~Le time skip~

You step in and immediately you see the familiar face. Zackery Will is sitting at the bar chatting with the bartender.

You sigh and walk over sitting in the next seat from Zackery. He looks over at you and smiles.

"I was wondering when you would get here!" He laughed and the laugh makes you sinks.

"Uhh...yeah sorry for the wait. It took longer to walk then I thought." You slouch in your seat.

"You walk? You could of call and I would of loved to give you a lift...er I mean...that sounded weird... sorry." He chuckled.

You laugh at the awkward silence and then you break it. "So I order whatever I want and you just pay for it?"

"Yep!"

"Ok then" You think of a drink you haven't had in a while. "I'll have some whiskey"

"Coming right up--" He was cut off by Zackery.

"I'll have some too. Please and thank you!" He smiles.

~Le nothing time skip~

It's been at least an hour you and him are tipsy. You close your (e/c) and take another drink. The two of you are talking about people are getting paid poorly for their jobs.

Zackery starts you cough and you pat his back. After the the bartender asked the two of you to leave. Zackery buys another bottle of whiskey then the two of you walk out.

He sober enough to drive but taxi just in case. A taxi pulls up interview go to the back still talking about the conversation you were having inside the bar.

You got to your apartment and you both get out. You invite Zachary and for a little bit so you can sober up.

You open the door for him and yourself.

"Damn you got a pretty neat place, (y/n)!" You both go over to the couch and sit down. Your conversation goes from poorly-paid to how romance is so overrated. Bottle of whiskey is almost done looks over.

"Hey, (y/n), this may just be the alcohol talking but can I do something really quick?" He looks like he was drunkin look.

You reply hesitantly "uhh sure--" Then you were cut off by Zackery plants a warm kiss one you lips.

(MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!)