what?

Zack and you have been together for 3 years. When you first came to the Underworld you were shocked,  scared, and horrified but you had Zack.

When he told you everything you understood it a little better but when he got mad talking about all the people who looked at you and how many people he killed, you sat quietly freaking out inside.

At first you hated him but when you looked at it, he did it out of love. In his own crazy creepy way.

Living in the Underworld wasn't all that bad either. You imagined fire,  screams,  and death but in the part you were in, it was very nice. There was a big court yard and a garden, there was also awesome chef in the castle. His name was Mern and when you asked him to make something he just nodded and made it!

The maids were sweet too. They where all very nice and kind to you, but one. She was nice but she was more like a big sister to you.

---

You where sitting in the court yard when Zack came up behind you attack hugging you. "How is my sweet Queen of Hell doing?"

You closed the book you were reading and hit him in the head. "Stop calling me that pleas. I am a man."

"But it suites you." He chuckled not letting go. You just sighed pushing you hair out of your face.

"I need a hair cut."

"No you don't." Zack took a lock of your hair kissing it. "I think you look hot with long hair."

"You think I look hot in sweat pants and a ugly T."

He kisses your neck making you shiver. "I know but you do. Mostly right after you're done working out~" He tuned you around so he could kiss.

"Why. I always feel gross afterwards. Being sweaty is not a sexy thing."

"But it works for me~ Gets me all hot~"

He tried to lift your shirt but you pulled it back down. "No! I'm still sore and I thing the maids are watching!"

He growled. "So what. That didn't stops before~"

You recall that memory. It was sweet and hot. You stud up and start walking away and up the stairs. "WAIT FOR ME!" Zack yelled to you but you didn't stop you just kept walking but he caught up to you and held your hand.

Not long after that a maid came and stopped you and Zack. She bowed. "Master Will you have a visitor at the front door."

You look at Zack. He doesn't get many visitors and during the dry season now that's odd. "Tell them I'll be thing in a moment." She nodes and he walks off letting go of your hand. You follow him even though he said you don't need to met them. You didn't listen.

When you get to the front door a 'bang' came out of nowhere and you saw Zack on the ground with a man on top of him. Chocking him, you screamed.

Zack kicked him of and the man went flying to a wall. "You've gotten soft Zannzora."

You look at Zack. "Zannzora?"

He stud you standing in front of you, blocking you from the man. "That's my true name."

"Zannzora Wiy." The man said. You where confused.

"What do you need,  Kemmory." Zack's eyes glowed with hate.

"Can't I just visit my little brother?" He smiles.

"Little brother?" You questioned Zack.

"Yes... Met my brother. Kemmory MorningStar."

Yes I'm back.... Hello. I get tired of the other book and got ideas for this one. Whoop. Can't wait for what my brain comes up with next chapter.