Tay

It's only been seven hours since you later saw Zack's brother. What was his name again, Kemmoery something? To be honest you don't care anymore. Yesterday Zack and you got into a argument over the fact he never told you his real name or about never mentioning his brothers.

You sigh as you look up placing a hand on Zack's sleeping face. He looked so peaceful, so calm, so.... Normal. He's anything but normal. Zack always makes a fuss about not having matching socks and you would just tell him: "You're wearing long pants, do you really think anyone's going to care about if one sock is slightly shorter than the other."
(I do this sometimes...)

Zack is a dork but he's your dork. You lean up to kiss his lips but before you could get more then haft way there, Zack connected you lips. He pulls away smiling his eyes still closed. "Morning, sugar.~"

You squeezed his face. "Morning, Zacky." You just a little bit ticked off now. He was awake the whole time. "but sadly. The devils sun hasn't risen yet." You kiss him wrapping you arms around him the best you could laying down.

"Oh....so everyone's still asleep then?~" He smirked and kissed the chin. "Wanna have some fun, boo?~"

You close your eyes to think. Do you or do you not? "Hard to choose... hmmm." You smile and peck his lips. "Nah." You laughed.

"Wha- why!~" He snuggles into your shoulder. "Daddy's hungry..."

"Then go make a sandwich~"

He moved away looking down at you. "but.... Daddy doesn't want a sandwich.... DADDY WANT
YOU!~" Zack hopped up on top of you, pinning you down.

"Zack! Shhhh!" You don't want him to him to wake the whole castle up. "You have you be qu-- huuummm!!~." You started put in a whisper but it turned to a rather loud moan.

You bit your lip quickly as Zack chuckled. He grinded himself against you kissing your neck and jawline. "Speak for yourself~" He whispered in your ear. "Do I need to gag you?~"

You close your eyes as Zack moves his hands up and down you body. "P-pleeeaaase~"

"Hands and knees." He said sharply. You did as told and quickly got on your hands and knees. Zack came around to face and kissed your forehead. He pulled his foxes down a tad bit and pulled his member put. "Suck~"

You, again, did as told. You used on hand you pleasure the bits you couldn't fit in your mouth. You moaned causing Zack to grab the hair and thrust. You gagged and moaned again. Zack thrustef into you mouth till he came, shooting his load I to the back of your throat.

He let's go of you and you pull away gasping for air. You smile and look up at him but you freeze. His beautiful brown-red eyes now glowed a brilliant gold. That's not Zack. You sit up quickly and try to get of the bed but you legs got tangled up in the blankets.

"Where do you think you doing, puppy?~" He lunged at you, knocking you both down off the bed. He is back again. "Miss
me?~"

You didn't. You wanted Zack not Tay. You had a few encounters after your first meeting, the third time her came around you asked his name. All her safe was "Call me Tay."

He wrapped a hand around your neck. "Do you remember the first time you met me, darling." How could you for get. He's the one who left the huge scar on you neck. "I came to light when Zack was fighting those... delinquent. Then, then I saw you." He got close to your face. "Laying on the dirty alleyway ground. I picked you up but your hair and bit your neck." He moved his hand off you neck licked the scar.

You shivered. "Please... G-get off..."

"Aren't you going to beg for more? You always do~" He chuckled in your ear. "Come on?~ How about I show you some fun, again~"

He moved his free hand down your side. You squirmed and kicked, but he was too heavy. You still tried to get free but when Tay groped you crotch, you stopped. "P-lease... No..." You closed you eyes. Tay leaned down and whispered in your ear sharply.

"I'll have you begging for more~ Like I always do~" He pulled you pants and boxers down as he grinned. "Now, let's begin~"

HeHe.... MWAHAHAHAHA. Suffer.

753 words