04

—

TWO WEEKS after nari and lucas had that argument, lucas called things off with yaemin — officially. it wasnt because of nari, well part of it was because of her. lucas finally decided to call things off with yaemin because he knew for a fact that he had no feelings for her.

yaemin didnt take it seriously, though. when lucas told her that she wanted to break up, all she did was laugh and then shrug, walking away from him. to her, she thought that it was one of their on again off again thing. to him, it was off again ; forever.

/ ⛈/

nari stared outside her window. it was raining cats and dogs. dont forget the thunder and lightning appearing once ever two minutes. it was a saturday and she decided to stay home while her parents spend their anniversary together having dinner.

nari was in the middle of doing her homework but she stopped because she decided to text her best friends instead.

to: nari!
its raining you idiot, are you alone at home?

to: mark!
my parents are celebrating their
anniversary so of course im alone

to: nari!
what a bummer, do you want me to come over?

to: mark!
wtv, if u wanna come then its up to you
but pls buy drinks on the way here!!

to: nari!
what kind?

to: mark!
idk whatever u think i like

to: nari!
strawberry milk?

to: mark
|
yeah sure ok.|

to: nari!
great!! see ya in 10!!

nari pursed her lips at the thought of a stupid beverage. at that moment, she cant help but think about how lucas was doing. was he doing well?

it has been almost 3 weeks since they last talked. i mean, was it obvious that nari was slowly starting to catch feelings for that stupid player? hell yes. nari told herself she didnt want to get involved with people like him, and she did.

the mess that she got herself in, she got herself out. just in time before she could fall any deeper. now she's safe, she doesnt think of him anymore. besides, whatever she felt for lucas, pretty sure to her it was just simple infatuation; nothing more.

/🍓/

"your favourite is here with food and drinks!" mark giggled at nari while making his way into the house. nari shuffled herself to the living room and plunged herself on the sweet comfort of the sofa.