09

JIHOON PUNCHED the punching bag with all his might

JIHOON PUNCHED the punching bag with all his might. he was filled with anger and hatred. he never felt more angry in his whole entire life. the night before, jihoon got into a street fight with his group of friends, as usual.

the only difference that time round was that jihoon and his group of friends got trashed. all the fights jihoon got into, he won. this time round, he lost. he was furious. he kept on wondering what went wrong. he had 11 people including him on his side. the other team only had 8.

they were outnumbered, so what happened?

"ah!" jihoon groaned while punching the bag hardly one last time. one of his friends, seongwoo, laughed at the 19 year old. "stop it, jihoon-ah. we lost, there's nothing we can do," he exclaimed, jihoon ignored.

just as he thought nothing else could come right in his way, the door of the gym sprung open and they were being greeted with a frantic and panicked mark. "jihoon? yah park jihoon!" he yelled. daniel stood up, rolling up his sleeves, "who the hell is he?" he asked jihoon.

jihoon groaned, then walked over to mark. "mark lee," jihoon called out his name. mark ran towards him. "i need your help," he begged. jihoon wasnt in the right mood to handle all mark's problems. "mark, im not in the m-" jihoon's sentence got cut off when mark interrupted saying,

"i think im in love with nari," while tugging on the hem of jihoon's shirt. jihoon widened his eyes and his jaw dropped. "w-what? our nari? chae nari?" jihoon emphasized on our because they only knew one nari. mark nodded his head aggressively.

"uh," jihoon slurred while grabbing all his belongings. "i'll meet you guys later," he told the rest of his 10 friends. "i have to handle something," he said before pulling mark out of the gym and they went to the nearest cafe to talk about it.

"are you sure about this feeling?" jihoon asked, concerned about his best friend. jihoon was nervously stirring his iced latte with his straw while mark was chugging down his iced americano.

mark puts his empty cup down, his eyes were bloodshot red. he spent the entire night trying to sort out his feelings. it was weird for him, to be falling for his best friend. he turned left and right on his bed throughout the whole night.

nari even texted him earlier today and he ignored. jihoon was shocked, he thought best friends would never fall for each other, but it suddenly turned into reality. "okay, maybe its infatuation," jihoon shrugged, trying to convince him.

mark whined, stomping his feet in the cafe like a little kid. "that's what i thought too! but its not!" jihoon raised his eyebrow. he sighed, then tried to look at the bigger picture. "okay, lets analyze this, how did this start?" jihoon asked. 

mark shut himself up. it started when nari went all googly eyes over lucas. it hurt mark for some reason because he knew he wouldve been better than lucas at taking care of her. but mark couldnt explain all of that. jihoon hated lucas and if he knew about it, nari would be in trouble. 

mark just stomped his feet. "uh mark? are you gonna tell me?" jihoon asked. mark whined, his voice squeaked, "i- i cant!". jihoon scoffed, he folded his arms, resting his back on the chair. when jihoon folds his arms, he gets serious. and now isnt the time for jihoon to get serious and angry at mark.

"i'll give you five seconds," jihoon said. as he got closer to mark, he counted down five seconds. mark squealed at 4. 3, mark stomped his feet harder. 2, mark was about to pass out. as much as he wants help, he always needed to keep his promise to his best friend. 

1. "nari is falling in love with lucas and suddenly i felt like i couldve been a better guy at taking care of her and seeing her drool over lucas is pissing me off i just want to hold her hand and tell her that i want to take care of her forever and i just. dont. know," mark blabbered.

jihoon widened his eyes, jaw dropped. it was a lot to take in. "okay so lets re-analyze it again, you wish you could make her feel the things lucas makes her feel?" jihoon questioned mark, to see if his analyzing was correct.

mark nodded his head. "arent you going to be angry?" mark asked. "at what?" jihoon laughed. "lucas and nari? i knew it long time ago, have you seen the way she looks at lucas?" he continued. "lucas isnt much of a soft talker, he goes around telling his teammates he found a girl," 

mark sighed, then rested his back against the chair, he took a sip of his drink. "dont be sad, bud," jihoon shrugged, patting mark's hands. "if lucas ever hurts her, i'll make sure you'll take his spot," he winked at mark. the two made a deal.

"lets make nari catch lucas cheating on her," mark suggested. an imaginary bulb lit up on both of their heads. the two looked at each other and grinned, laughing maniacally. they had a plan, it wasnt going to go down well. 

yikes just an update. its finna get feisty yeet.