18

—

JIHOON LAUGHED, "isnt that great? lucas changing? for the better?" he questioned nari. the girl was biting on her straw as she thought of the kiss the two of them shared last night. "i doubt he has changed," she said, trying to change the topic.

"so, are we really going to stay here for another three days? or can we just go back now?" nari asked, as she stood up of her seat, shuffling into her room. jihoon raised an eyebrow, "you dont want to go out? have fun with lucas? before we go back?"

nari popped her head out from the door, "id rather kill myself," she nervously chuckled, before heading back into her room. mark was trying to cook something in the kitchen but miserably failing all alone.

"hold up! i heard that nervous chuckle, nari!" jihoon called her out from the living room of the house. nari just yelled gibberish, trying to make jihoon stop talking. "what the hell did you do nari?" jihoon didnt stop, he just kept on pestering her.

mark was minding his own business. "i did nothing," she defended herself. but jihoon knew her too well. "you nervously pack your stuffs when youre lying, nari!" he yelled from outside. nari scoffed, "im not packing!" she tried to prove a point.

but when she actually stepped back and see what she's doing, she was actually packing her stuffs into her bag. "what are you doing, sweetie?" jihoon asked. "p-packing," nari admitted, defeated. she groaned, shuffling into the living room and sat right next to jihoon.

"come on, baby, tell me what you did this time," he wrapped his arms around her shoulder, consulting her. nari sighed, "promise me you wont yell at me?" she looked up to him, he nodded his head. "i kind of- had a moment yesterday with lucas," she stuttered.

jihoon widened his eyes, "nari, dont tell me it was that kind of moment," he clenched his fists. but nari nodded her head, admitting to it. jihoon jumped up of the couch, "damnit nari! you kissed him? especially when he has a freaking girlfriend?!" he stomped his feet

mark dropped the pan onto the floor, luckily, there was nothing on it, he was just figuring out how to open the fire on the stove while holding a pan. "you did what now?!" he yelled from the kitchen. nari groaned, standing up, running her fingers through her hair.

"this is why i didnt want to tell you guys! youre just like my parents!" she moaned. jihoon folded his arms, "get in the room, young lady, and you better start packing! because we're leaving! we're leaving this damn place! since you did more than talk things out!" he raised his voice as nari walks into the room.

she slammed the door shut, mark looked at him, "dude," he said. jihoon rolled his eyes, "what?". "you dont think that was harsh?" mark asked, shrugging his shoulders. jihoon just pointed the middle finger to mark before walking into his room to pack his own stuffs too.

mark picked up the pan that he dropped and sighed to himself, " i guess it really do be like that sometimes,"

/🕊/