19

MARK AND jihoon and nari stood together, facing each other, somewhat like a triangle formation

MARK AND jihoon and nari stood together, facing each other, somewhat like a triangle formation. they all finished their part time shift and they have their letter in their hands, to find out whether they got accepted or not.

here's the thing about these three. they dont really know what to do with their lives. all they know is that they want to get out of seoul. so they did the most riskiest thing and actually applied for a college that's far away from seoul.

it'd be pure luck, if they ever get into the same college together. it's been almost two months, since nari came back to seoul, after meeting lucas and crying over his letter. it took her a lot of effort and courage to get over him.

although, she still thinks of him, as much as he thinks of her. but she doubts he does. all in all, mark and jihoon have been taking care of her, mentally and physically. they really stick by each other through tough times, and she's grateful for that.

they didnt know what college to apply for, so they asked mark for his opinion. and so their first option was mark's option. it would be amazing, right? if three bestfriends get to go into the same college.

plus, they already have the money to move overseas, so it wouldnt be too bad. "okay, we'll open on the count of three," mark excitedly stomps his feet, jumping up and down. "one," nari babbled, "two," jihoon excitedly says. "three!" mark yells.

the three of them ripped apart their letter, and shock was plastered on all three of their faces.

"dear mark lee," mark read out his letter. "dear jihoon park," jihoon did the same. "dear nari chae," nari continued. "congratulations! it is our great pleasure to offer you administration to UCLA for the Fall Quarter in 2019!" the three of them screamed out their letters in unison.

all of them jumped and down excitedly and screeched, squealed, wailed, did all sorts of noises one could ever think of. they planned to leave seoul together, and they actually will! the three of them high-fived each other and got started on their packing.

they're gonna leave in about a week and they sure were excited. and lucas didnt even popped up in nari's mind. since their colleges are both in california, it was hard for them to meet because apparently lucas's college is in the northern side of california.

[ ON THE DAY WHERE THEY MOVE IN ]

"mark, i swear youre gonna get all the girls!" jihoon smirked, punching him in the arm. mark furrowed his brows, almost cursing at himself. "what the hell was that for? and no im not gonna," he groaned, throwing his bag onto the bed.

the three of them finally moved into their respective dorms, and since fate was on their side, their dorms were just the opposite of each other. mark and jihoon shared a dorm, and nari had a roommate, yoon lina.

"you can speak english! and youre goodlooking! plus , youre asian!" jihoon giggled, patting his back. mark rolled his eyes, "okay seriously, i dont know whether youre being rude or just kind," he sighed, adjusting his sweatshirt in the mirror.

"korean?" nari asked lina in english, she nodded. "wow, i cant believe my roommate is just my kind!" lina chuckled, so did nari. it was just out of pure luck. "nari! come on out in 10 minutes, we're gonna go shopping!" jihoon yelled from across the hallway.

lina laughed when jihoon yelled, she thought it was cute and funny. nari faked a gag, "you'll get to know him, and you're gonna love him," she shrugged, before unpacking all her stuff. it wasnt even five minutes when her door kept knocking and knocking.

at first, nari thought it was just jihoon or mark, but the knocks just kept getting louder, and at that point, the two of them were convinced that it was a ghost. they thought that their room was haunted.

nari groaned, "jihoon! its barely ten minutes!" while walking up to the door and opening it. but it wasnt jihoon who was at the door. neither was it mark. when nari opened the door, she found herself to be- what was the word? at ease?

and there was only one person who nari feels at ease with. there was only one person that made her heart beat fast. and we all know who it is that is standing right in front of her.

"wong yukhei," she uttered to herself, completely shocked by the man who was standing in front of her, with a bouquet of flowers. he smiles. and she felt her heart light up.

yukhei was standing right infront of her. his hair brown, messy, he grew a little taller, cheeks puffier. he was happy. happier, because he got to finally meet her.

she felt butterflies in her stomach, how is it possible? just by looking at a man? correction. looking at the love of her life.

he came back. he finally came back. he moved on, found someone new, but eventually he came back. what does this mean?

"i came back for you,"

does this mean that time was finally by their side? does this mean that fate was always there? does this mean that no matter what happens in life, true love will always find its way back? even if it takes a million years?

"chae nari, it's always been you,"