12

NARI SIGHED as she sees the snowflakes falling down outside her bedroom window

NARI SIGHED as she sees the snowflakes falling down outside her bedroom window. she blew on her hot chocolate, trying to cool it down so she could drink some.

it was cold outside. weird, everyone out had someone to cuddle with in the open. she didnt have anyone. weird, when she sees a couple, she doesnt think of anyone else but yukhei.

nari hated it, thinking about him. he used her, just to prove a point to one of his mates. but according to he himself, he fell in love with her while doing it.

and they say chivalry is dead!

nari rolled her eyes everytime she thought about it. oh come on, if she had a dollar for everytime she thought about lucas, she would have been a millionaire by now. it was one of her guilty doings.

"dont you think we need to talk?" someone voiced out. her door opened. nari snapped out of her reverie. she sighed, she was shocked to see mark in her room.

after everything she had been through, she just didnt want to see anybody at that moment. "what do we need to talk about?" nari asked, putting the cup down on her night-stand and sitting down on her bed, staring at the floor.

"you know damn well we need to talk about us," mark slowly raised his voice, but not too high, walking over to her. "mark, we dont need to talk about us. okay? i'm sorry, i dont feel the same wa—"

mark interrupted her, "nari, there is something between us! im sorry if youre not feeling it but that's just because you're too busy thinking you have feelings for lucas!" and insisted that she liked him instead of lucas.

nari rolled her eyes, she let out an effortless laugh. she didnt want to start a fight but she knew a fight was going to break. "mark, im sorry, okay? i do like you but not in the same way," nari reassured him.

"it sounds stupid but damnit i still have feelings for luca—" nari got cut off with a, "then stop having feelings then! stop! it's simple, aint it?" aggressively from mark.

nari was slowly getting annoyed. she stood up and walked towards mark, "mark lee, are you hearing yourself? you dont like me, you just like the idea of me. what? all of a sudden, you start to like me?" she raised her voice.

"things were going great between us, and im sorry that i dont feel the same way," she had the final say and decided to walk out from her own room but mark decided to do something so incredibly stupid.

his heart told him not to do it but his brain told him otherwise. just as when nari was about to walk away from his sight, he grabbed her wrists and pulled her to him. dont do it, his heart said. but he did it anyways.

he kissed her. mark kissed the girl he thought he wanted to spend his whole entire life with. he kissed her like there was no tomorrow. he kissed her, because he knew lucas was going to have her forever.