Chapter 7

Float- Eden

"To take back what's mine"

The room fell silent right after those words. Those words I was on a fence about. I didn't know if I wanted to float or drown in those words and my brain and heart began a long cold war against each other. My lips trembled in silence, afraid to say anything.

After a few more minutes of silence, Penny stood back, a bit more relaxed. I slid down onto my feet, eyeing his every move.

"I waited for you" I whispered

"I yearned for your touch"

"So many countless nights"

"While you were gone"

"For 27 years"

"And the day you came back to me"

"You didn't come back the same" I said my chin trembling harshly at my words. All this built up frustration and sadness wanting and waiting to burst out of me. Without another word, I swung open the kitchen door, storming out into the storm. I took a few steps, completely soaked by then and took a good look at my garden. I felt myself fall onto my knees, exhausted from all the emotions.

"27 fucking years!" I screamed over the rain.

"Immortal for 27 years"

"For this!" I said abruptly standing up to face Penny who was now behind me, soaking from the rain as well.

"I could have been married!"

"Had children!"

"Moved far away from here!"

"I could have been somebody!"

"I could've been something to someone!"

"I did this for you!"

"And you left me!"

"You fucking left me"

"I didn't leave you"

"You left me" I said out of breath after my emotional rant. I began to cry, my tears blending with the rain, the sky just as sad as me. I was reminded of the loss of our child and I couldn't bare with the thought. Even after 27 years there was a slight sting to think about it even if I was never able to meet the beautiful creation.

"You don't get to do this" I cried out.

"You don't get to come back and do this" I sighed shaking cold from the rain. The warmth of the day was now long gone and the only thing illuminating us and the backyard was my porch light.

"You're selfish" I said. Tears stopped coming and was soon replaced with anger.

"You're mine" He growled in defense.

"I was" I said

"But I'm not anymore"

Penny then lunged at me, grabbing my arm and pulling me towards him. His lips instantly connected with mine and I felt sparks throughout my whole body. I hated myself for kissing back, for caving in into his affection but I knew deep down that's what I yearned for this whole time. It didn't take long for the kiss to deepen and suddenly I felt his hands tear at my clothes. I could hear my soaked sleep dress hit the floor, leaving me completely bare. Penny then laid me down gently onto the soaked floor, not breaking the kiss.

Every touch and movement he made felt like ecstasy against my skin. So many nights craving this sin from him and not being able to receive it. The overall darkness of the night made it better, not being able to tell his next move and the danger of being caught. My whimpers not being able to be heard over the rain but it was loud enough for the both of us to hear. My fingernails digging into the back of his suit at every stroke and feeling myself lose my mind the closer we got to complete ecstasy. I hated myself for loving every second of it and I hated my body for craving more and deep down I knew I'd need more of it. I'd need more of his touch and the feeling of intense pleasure he gave me and I hated myself for it.

And just like that
We made love in the rain

I sat in my tub filled with warm water, praying I wouldn't get sick from our little adventure outside. We didn't talk much after we finished even though we had the best sex we had ever had. I could still feel his fingertips in the most sensitive areas of my body and I knew I'd be wanting more all night long. It would be a restless sleep.

Penny had gone "hunting" a while back, leaving me alone once again but it didn't sting as much as it did before. I swirled the small flower petals that floated around me in the water when I heard a familiar sound.

"You're back" I said not looking up from the water as my fingers continued to play with the colorful petals. I heard him walk closer, feeling his eyes on my bare body. He lowered himself to the edge of my white bathtub looking at me through blue eyes.

"I told you" he said

"I'm here to take back what's mine" he said with a raspy voice.

I looked up, eyeing him cautiously.

"And what exactly is yours?" I teased as I sat up straight in the tub looking at him through sultry eyes.

"Don't play dumb" He growled as he looked at me through narrow eyes.

"I'm just curious" I said

"Because if you are referring to me"

"Then that's not the case" I said growing more confident with every word.

"I'm no longer yours" I said feeling danger in the room. Penny looked at me silently for a moment. He then climbed into the tub, his suit clinging onto his body from the water. He crawled over to me, towering over my small frame.

He parted my legs sharply causing me to gasp.

"Those screams out there sure didn't sound like that" he said.

"It sure sounded like you belonged to me" he said inching his hand farther up my leg. I could feel myself rapidly breathing trying not to cave into the temptation that burned within me.

"Look how you squirm under my touch" he cooed, his hand growing closer. I could feel that material of his glove tickling my skin. I looked away, not wanting to face him as my body betrayed me.

"Good girl" he whispered as one his fingers touched me gently causing me to whimper. When he dug it deep into me, my head fell back harshly, a loud sigh of pleasure slipping from my lips. My hands gripped the side of the bathtub as he continued to tease me.

"S-stop" I said with difficulty. This only caused him to put more pressure making it harder to resist.

"You sure don't sound like you want me to stop" he teased. I knew exactly what he was doing. He wanted to assert his dominance all over again and make me weak under his touch. And it was fucking working.

"What we did out there" he whispered into my ear, his breath warm on my skin, sweet.

"Won't happen often" he said adding another finger rather harshly, causing me to flinch and whimper in pleasure. I was forced to listen to his words, completely hypnotized under his touch. If I didn't listen, if I interrupted, I knew he would remove his hand and I was enjoying it way too much to risk anything.

"You're too stubborn to make love" he said picking up pace.

"We'll always end up having angry sex" he continued as my whimpers grew louder.

"Because we're always angry at each other"

"And you can't help being stubborn"

"And I know you wouldn't want it any other way" he said his pace now going so unbelievably fast that I began to squirm, causing water to slip over the edge of the tub and onto the floor. It reminded me of the first time we had made love in a bathtub. I could feel my eyes begin to roll behind my head as I edged closer to my climax when he suddenly stopped, causing me to breath deeply, not realizing I had stopped breathing at all.

"Not yet" he said looking at me with orange eyes, filled with lust. I looked down and could see his suit pressed tightly against him and I mentally groaned at the need of it. He grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"This proves you're mine" he said raising the fingers he had used to pleasure me. I looked at them, feeling ashamed.

"You'll always be mine" he said