Chapter 13

I sat in silence in my room to concentrate on the color of the walls since that seemed to be the only thing that kept me sane lately. It had been 2 weeks since I last spoke to Pennwise and not having any communication with him for weeks at a time had become a habit for both of us. The anger I felt towards him was beginning to fade away and in a way I could feel reality creep into my bones on nights I could not sleep. It felt as if all this anger I had towards Penny was a waste and maybe I was planning to hurt the only thing willing to protect me.

I heard the familiar sound of bells and for once in a long time the scent of cotton candy swirled around my small room. I was surprised when I found myself realizing that I had missed that warm scent surrounding me. It somehow reminded me of home. I turned to face Penny in the now slightly darkened room and even if I couldn't make out his face perfectly through the chilly night, I could remember every exact curve and slant of his curios features.

"You have been thinking of me" he said breaking through the silence. The coldness from the night made his voice sound louder than usual and it raised goosebumps on the back of my neck. I sat in still silence for a few seconds, taking in the feeling of his voice that left an impression on my skin.

"Well, there is no denying you that truth" I said softer than I expected and it almost felt like my voice was giving up on me. Penny suddenly strides towards me with his long legs, kneeling beside the bed and facing me. The warmth of his presence was more than welcoming and I almost felt myself become pudding into his large hands. His calm blue eyes looked right into mine, almost as if they were searching for a certain emotion. The comfortable silence made my body feel at ease and I found myself going softly through his hair, reminiscing on the days where that's all I wanted to do. How could something that once was so beautiful to me cause so much anger to stir within me? How could something that has felt like home in the most troubling of days could strike fear in even the bravest of hearts.

It didn't take long to connect my lips to his and I could feel fireworks burst in my tummy as I did so. The sweet taste of his mouth brought back so many memories and emotions that had felt so distance for such a long time. I felt tears well up in my eyes as I became emotional and Penny seemed to sense it. He pulled away, his baby blue eyes filled with sympathy and I knew they understood exactly what I felt.

"You are my most beautiful creation" he said as his hands held me closely.

"The most beautiful thing to grace this earth" he said as the night swallowed us whole.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey lovelies, I noticed I haven't been communicating as much with you guys so I decided I'm going to leave my Instagram and Snapchat if you guys wanna add me and message me, I promise I'm super nice to talk to so don't be scared to become my new friend! We can even do a group chat or something if you'd like, just let me know if you want to join! For those who celebrated thanksgiving, I hope you had a safe and lovely celebration<3

Hit me up if you want to become best buddies:')
Instagram: a.gvvd
Snapchat: adrianaaa101