Part 4

Unknown: watch your back I mean it bitch

you: who the hell is this?

Unknown: you will soon find out.

Ok, whoever the fuck this bitch is they will be 6 feet underground. I don't care whose feet I have to step on to find out who this bitch is but if I do find out who this person is they better watch their back.

After that long day of school, I decided just to go home and sleep. As soon as I get home I notice all my clothes are gone and replaced with more edgy styles. " guess he took my clothes and tried going shopping..." I walked downstairs and saw a not on the table with a plate of food 

'i will be out all night at work so just lock the doors when you go to bed'

  love-dad

After finishing my food and doing my homework, I just went to my room and fell asleep. I was so exhausted and needed rest for tomorrow I will have to deal with suga in PE.

~time skip~

I woke up to my alarm and noticed its past time to wake up "shit." I ran to put on my new clothes and do my hair, I don't have time for a shower my classes start in 30 minutes. I ran downstairs and grabbed a breakfast bar, I ran out the door only to go back inside and grab my backpack. " how can I be this forgetful?" Then sprinted to the bus stop to catch my bus. I was there just in time the bus was arriving. I got on the bus and headed to school, luckily there was no traffic so I got there quickly. I had two minutes to get to class. Great my class is on the second floor and I don't do well with stairs. well looks like I'm running. As I got to the second floor the bell went off. "fuck now I'm late."  

~Time skip~

school is almost over and I only have one class left. Gym. All I do is sit and watch the guys play basketball or fall asleep, I mostly fall asleep because that means I don't have to deal with him. All the annoying 'fans' of his. They all show up in their most revealing clothes just to get attention. Seriously you think that's going to work. As I was thinking I bumped into some and dropped all my things. I look at who I bumped into it was one of suga's friends Kim Seokjin. Out of them all, he's the most caring like a mother.  He helped me pick up my things. I said sorry and excused myself to get to gym class. As soon as I was about to walk away but he grabbed my wrist. "wait... can I talk to you for a second?" I nodded, signaling for him to continue "well I wanted to know if we could hang out this weekend?"