part 15

~Y/N's P.O.V~
I hear someone say "we will have to take her off life support" then i hear some yelling. Yoongi. How long have i been here. It only seems like a few days. I try harder and harder to wake up from this nightmare. 'Come on body. Move please' after what feels like a few hours pass by and i can barely move my arm. "DOCTOR. COME QUICK" I hear someone say, maybe I did it. i can move again. that's when I slightly open my eyes only to shut them again, due to the amount of light in the room. My throat felt like it was made of sandpaper. I try opening my eyes again only to see a doctor in front of me "W-Where am I" i look next to me and see yoongi next to me, fighting back tears. I look back at the doctor "you're in the hospital. you were in a coma for 4 months" he hands me some water "for your throat. ill be back later the nurse will be in every hour" I nodded and he left. I look over at yoongi and see him with his hand intertwined with mine, he had his head down. He finally spoke "im so glad you're awake. you don't know how bad it was without you. I didn't sleep, eat, or go to school. I didn't want to leave you. the doctor said that you passed out because of stress, I think its bull shit. what's really going on"I look down and speak "I get headaches a lot. sometimes they hurt so bad to where I can't even get up in the morning. the real reason is that I have a... brain tumor." I mumble the last part. "a what. come on don't worry me, I won't get mad if you tell me" "I have a brain tumor" he holds my hand tighter. "W-why didn't you tell me" my heart breaks when his voice cracks. "I-im sorry, I didn't know how to tell you" he lifts my head up, "how much longer" i didn't meet his eyes as I speak "what month is it" "August" I look down "I have a surgery next month. but there are risks" my eyes are now watering "I could lose my memory or worse... I don't make it through the surgery" I look up at him and see him crying "you will make it through. I know you will"