part 13

WOOZI?!
Yoongi looked surprised too. Woozi is Yoongi's younger brother. He left for military training. Guess he's back. And he's grown taller, just a little.[im sorry, I had to] I see yoongi look at me surprised, then back at his little brother "W-Woozi? what are you doing here? I thought you were in-" woozi laughed 
"if you ever came home you would have noticed I was at home." i could sense some anger behind those words. yoongi looked down at the word 'Home' " I dont go home for...reasons" yoongi looks like he's about to cry "yea I get why you hated them so much now, dads a dick, but our stepmom is the same as always, a bitch to anyone." they both laugh, then he looks at me "i dont really know you. But im sure your busy with...." i look at him and nod "yea i need to get back. yoongi you can stay here if you want? while your at it you can take care of the body." I smile and walk back into the church.
~end of flashback~
*Present time*

"what are you doing here"

I gave jake the coldest stare "well hello. Nice to see you too. Ohh and look who it is yoongi. im sorry did i interrupt your... Moment?" i repeat my question "what the fuck do you want. I thought you died? i should have killed you my self, so i would have know if you actually died or not" he laughed "there is a thing called bullet proof vests. You know it really comes in handy" i laugh "yea now time to die.... Again" i lunge towards him till he holds up a phone "tsk tsk tsk... Then dear suga over here will not know where his brother is" I look at the phone. woozi is trapped in a dark room being beaten. "why him he didnt do anything to you" he laughed "he tried to kill me. Now thats something i can not forgive" i notice on the video that there is a window open showing a certain building. Where is that- "the wearhouse" i say quietly. I walk back to yoongi "fine but you wont get away from this" The bitch he was with laughed "yea he will" i almost forgot about her. I still had my gun and a knife on me which one quiet but messy or loud but messy "hmm.... Hey jake you don't care about her right" before he can answer i throw my knife at her. I hit her leg "go away you fuckin bitch. You can stop me nor can you, jake" they laugh "we will see" he picks up the girl and takes her out the door. Luckily everyone has exams and cant leave the classroom, so now nobody will see the bitches leg. Now i don't get in trouble.
~yoongis P.O.V~ 
I look over at Y/N and see her about to fall. I catch her and she faints
why.....Why is she fainting all of a sudden? what does jake mean by we will see? what does he have planed? What is Y/N not telling me?