part 17

"Hey Y/N...do you remember me?"

she blinks to clear her vision "yoongi... what happened?... where am I?" I laugh "you're in the hospital. you had a surgery for the tumor" I say as I sit next to her and hold her hand "im so glad you remember me" she laughs "whats so funny?" she shakes her head "nothing you look cute when get worried"I glare at her "its not funny" this only makes her laugh more. "stop laughing its not funny" I start pouting "im sorry" she says between a few giggles " I dont believe you" she tells me to come closer while chuckling. "im sorry" then she kisses me. we pull apart after a few seconds "ok I still dont believe you" she rolls her eyes and kisses me again "now do you believe me?" I nod and she lays back down. " I need to ask you... do you remember the others?" she nods "all your friends and your brother... but where is my dad? want to see him" i look down "you dont remember?" she looks at me weird "what do you mean?" I look up at her "your dad died months ago. I was with you" her eyes widened "H-he... how?" I look down again and say "he was murdered. but you killed the person who did"I hear light sobs come from her. I dont like seeing her cry. so I hugged her tight. she sat there and cried until I heard light snores come from her. I layed her back on the bed and whispered "goodnight" I turned around only to feel someone pull me back "stay with me, please"I turned around to see her with her eyes barely open "ill come back I just need to get the guys." she nodded and let go of my wrist. I walked out and hurriedly got to the waiting room. I passed by the doctor on the way and asked if I could let other people go in her room. "yes she can have other visitors now"I bowed a little and thanked him. I walked to the waiting room "guys you can see her now" I noticed everyone but my brother asleep "hey your back how did your audition go" he smiled "I got accepted"I gasped "no way. now let's wake the others. im sure they want to move somewhere more comfortable" he nodded and we woke the others. which was namjoon, jhope, jin, and jimin.  they told me tae and jungkook had to leave because they had to go home. we all go to her room and walked in quietly because she was fast asleep. they sat on the couch and the other chairs. I sat by her bed and layed my head back on the chair.  its been a long time since I could stop worrying. I get to finally rest. I look back at everyone in the room. I would not be here if it were not for them, they saved me from my never-ending darkness. they are the reason im here, sitting beside my girlfriend. my eyes land on her sleeping figure. she looks peaceful. happy. like nothing matters. I wish I could be like that, but I cant. I can't even sleep. I've been too worried about her that I stayed up. all night every night. I cover up the bags with makeup so nobody will notice. I passed out a few times. today was the first time I actually slept for a little while. I felt my eyelids starting to get heavy. I tried to fight it best I could. but lost. I fell asleep with her hand in mine. that night I was with all the people that cared for me and stayed with me through everything. they loved me for me. and only me. but... why do I feel like... im sinking deeper and deeper into the same black abyss?