part 21

warning long and to some people sad chapter. I actually cried writing this but im just a big softie so... I cry at everything.

~1 year earlier~ 

"yeonjin come downstairs, foods ready!" I yell. Next thing I hear is him squealing and fast-paced footsteps and then I felt someone hug my leg. "daddy is being mean again" he points towards yoongi "what did daddy do?" he pouts "he kept tickling me"I smile "ohh like this" I start to tickle him too "mommy no stop"I didn't stop until I felt someone tickling me too "y-yoongi st-stop" he shook his head "apologize" "f-fine. I-Im sorry"I look at him and yeonjin and see them high five. "now yuggi go eat your food then we can leave and go to the park for your birthday" he nods "yes mommy" yoongi helps him up on the chair. they are so cute. Ever since yeonjin was born,  yoongi was attached to him. they seemed more like best friends and not son and father. it was super cute. im jealous of yeonjin. he gets all yoongis attention... but I can't stay mad at him. he's also got yoongis gummy smile. it's too cute. I snap out of my thoughts when two arms wrap around me "he's so cute" yoongi agrees "he's cute just like his mother" i roll my eyes but smile at him "so I have a special place where we can take him for his birthday, instead of the boring park" I tilt my head "where?" he laughs "the fair" I nod "ok but we need to pack some things" I kiss his cheek and try to get out of his arms "come on I have to pack things" he shook his head and pouted "no your warm and im sleepy, I stayed up late with yuggi. he couldn't sleep so he came into our room and asked if I could lay with him till he fell asleep. well, he didn't go to sleep, it seemed like something scared him?" I nod "he's been doing that lately" 

"bad dreams?" I nod "maybe. now let me go so I can pack" he shakes his head and turns me around "kiss first" I roll my eyes but kiss him anyways. that's when I hear yeonjin yell "eww no kissing. go make out somewhere else" I look at him shocked "who taught you that?" he points at yoongi, who by the way is currently trying to get away "MIN YOONGI GET  YOUR ASS BACK HERE!" I hear yeonjin laugh from the kitchen "ooo daddy in trouble" 

~time skip~ 

we were in the car on our way to the fair. yeonjin, of course, fell asleep five minutes after we started driving. I was focused on driving until yoongi put his hand on my thigh I didn't mind it till he moved his hand upward more "Min Yoongi, stop it. im driving" he gave me an innocent look "im not doing anything" I glare at him "stop it you horny bastard" I looked back at the road "Babe look out!" I didn't notice that a car was heading straight for us. it was too late. 

~present time~

I slowly open my eyes and im met with white walls of a... hospital? what happened? 

I look around and see a bed next to min with someone in it... "yoongi?" then everything comes back. the car accident. yoongi. yeonjin. a doctor walks into the room at that moment "oh your awake" I look over at him "how is yoongi? and my son, yeonjin?" he doesn't answer my question "im going to need to check some things just to make sure you're alright" I shake my head "im fine. I need to know about yoongi and yeonjin" he walks over to yoongi "min yoongi is still in a coma and your son..." he turns towards me "your son was badly injured. we tried everything we could but... he died because of blood loss. im sorry" I failed to notice the tears running down my face "will yoongi wake up any time soon?" he nods "do you remember what happened?" I nod "I remember yoongi saying look out then nothing" I wipe away the tears but they keep coming back. the doctor hands me a tissue I mumble a thank you and look at yoongi. "you will be getting out of here in a week or so if things are ok" I nod and dont even look at the doctor. I keep my eyes on yoongi looking for any sign of him waking up. 

~about 2 months later~ 

im visiting yoongi again. he still hasn't woken up. im worried he never will. I had our sons funeral the week after I got discharged from the hospital. I still can't believe he's gone. I dont know how im going to tell yoongi when he wakes up. they were best friends, they loved each other so much. and now... he's not coming back. I walk towards yoongis room. once I get to his room I see a doctor sitting on a chair and... yoongi siting up?! he's awake?! 

I walk into the room and look at them surprised. "Y-yoongi?" the doctor walk towards me and whispers "he doesn't remember much about the accident. I was about to tell him you're on your way. good luck telling him" I nod. I told the doctor not to tell him about yuggi if he doesn't remember, and if he did then I would tell him. 

the doctor leaves the room so I can tell him. I walk towards yoongis bed and he looks at me "are you ok?" I nod "no your not I've been with you for years. come here and sit with me" I walk over and lay with him. "there's something I need to tell you about..." he nods "what else is wrong your not hurt anywhere right?" he asks worriedly "no. it's about yuggi" he tilts his head "who is yuggi?" I stare at him shocked "you dont remember who yeonjin is?" he shakes his head "he was our son" I didn't notice I was crying until he wiped away my tears "ill try to remember. just lay down you look sick" I nod and he hugs me. I miss this. I miss him. yuggi can you hear me? if you can I want you to know mommy misses you. I will be with you soon enough, you just have to wait... I start crying again. yoongi notices and hugs me tighter. I hold onto his shirt tight and cry my eyes out. after a while, I fell asleep. 

~yoongis P.O.V~

the hold on my shirt losses and all I can hear is her soft breathing. shes asleep. I think about the accident. it's a little fuzzy but then I remember something. 

~day of the accident~

"babe! look out!" then everything happened so fast. I look behind me and see yuggi. "yuggi Y/N are you guys ok. then were launched forward again. I look behind me in horror. yuggi he's "daddy help me" he looks at me. I try and get back there but my leg is stuck. "yuggi just hold on. please." I look over at Y/N and see her head bleeding out and her arm is twisted. "what have I done. I shouldn't have messed with her. we would all be fine" I start getting dizzy. no dont fall asleep. I take one last look at yuggi and see him bleeding out. "yuggi please. stay with.." before I can finish my sentence, I blackout 

~present time~  

yuggi. now I remember. Y/N said at times we were like best friends. oh no, she had to go through that while I was here. I hold onto her tighter and whisper "im sorry."