Part 5

~recap~

"I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out this weekend?"

I looked at him confused "are you serious? why would you want to hang out with me out of all people?" He looked down. I felt bad just for a second. just for a minute he doesn't seem so bad but... someone has to come and ruin it. "hey jin why are you talking to her? shes just a pain in the ass." I gave him a 'wtf' look. " no trying to get your ass out of bed is a pain in the ass, Yoongi"I just ignored them and walked to P.E. God this class sucks, even worse with suga in it.
I walked into the gym and noticed we were playing soccer. Greeeeaaaatttt, the one sport I suck at. As we were picking teams I notice yoongi not here. I felt kinda disappointed. WAIT WTF why am I Disappointed. I don't care about him. class continued until the gym teacher asked where yoongi was she asked "can someone look for him?" nobody raided their hand or even got up "if you do then you don't have to participate in the activities"I instantly raised my hand. Fuck participating in gym. She said that I can look for him. I walked out thinking of places he would be. He likes to fall asleep in places so the music room would be the best bet or the roof. I head to the music room and check there but he's not there, so the roof.I start climbing the stairs the school has THREE flights of stairs, so I'm going to defiantly beat his ass for this one. when I get to the roof the chains are cut on them. "well well well looks like he's going to be in trouble for this one. maybe I can bribe him or blackmail him on this one" I'm internally celebrating. Of course, he's leaning on the ledge sleeping. I walk over to him and he looks like he was crying. why was he crying, nobody ever sees him emotional especially crying. 
I want to say something but somethings keeping me in place where I am like im glued to the floor. I want to just leave. I don't want to see him like this its not normal. He opens his eyes and looks at me. I look down at the floor and speak. "the gym teacher wanted me to find you. I looked everywhere for you then found you here..." I didn't want to finnish my sentence "Just get to gym class before she gets you in trouble" I turned around to leave but someone stopped me "Wait..... Don't.. Tell anyone about what you saw" I turned around to face him. I noticed his eyes are bloodshot and he has bags under his eyes "why? and why do you look like you didn't sleep for a week? you really need to sleep.. Its not good for your health" He looked like a fragile kid....... Wait WHAT AM I THINKING?! I hate him I've got to remember that... Why do we hate each other anyways? "because i don't need anyone knowing about me and worrying about me so zip you mouth shut. And why I look like this None. Of. Your. Business. Got it?" he was harsh but that's his 'reputation' he cant be soft its not him. "Fine you know what screw you i was trying to be nice for once. But someones got be a douche and keep up his 'rep'. well fine if your reputation is more important than whats going on in" I pointed to his head "here" and heart "and here then you really have no heart" I tried to walk off again but he pulled me back. "im... sorry.. Ok im sorry. Sorry for being mean, and harsh but its all I've known to protect my self from other people" I was shocked by his words did he actually tell me why he's harsh and mean all the time. WAIT did he actually say sorry?