bonus chapter

lightning and rain.

 the only things I hear as im walking down the empty road. its now one am and im walking to the only thing I have left.
The only one who didn't give up on me.
Everyone is worried about us. all of our friends, they want to help but they have kids of their own now. after the accident. I cried my self to sleep. the thought of not hearing his voice wake us up in the morning, hearing him run around the house with me chasing him. I miss those moments and now ill never get the chance to see him grow up. have kids of his own. ill never be able to see that. the only thing I have left is memories of him. 

Y/N is always telling me that nothing was my fault but it is. I blame my self for everything. she had to go through the loss of yuggi alone, while I just slept in a hospital bed. I keep hearing yuggis last words while I was asleep,

'daddy help me. Please'

it's all I hear. it's his last words to me. That hurts as much as losing him.

I snap out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. I answer it without even looking at the caller ID 

"hello." 

"where are you? it's raining out. you're going to get sick if you dont come back home." I could hear her voice start to crack.

"just leave me alone. I dont want to talk." I ended the call and kept walking. I didn't know where I was going. I walked wherever my feet took me. 

After a while, I noticed where I was going. I looked around at the twisty road leading to the back of the graveyard. this time I didn't come here to replace his flowers. I wanted to be by him for my last moments. I wanted his name to be the last thing I saw. then the next thing ill see is him by my side. standing next to me, laughing with me. 

I neal in front of his grave with teary eyes. I start to notice my phone ringing again. this time I power off my phone and put it back in my pocket then focus back on the grave in front of me.

~Y/N's P.O.V~

I can't take it anymore. where the hell is he? I grabbed my keys, umbrella and ran out the door. it's pouring out, he's gonna get sick if I dont find him. I have an idea on where he went. The bar closed early today, so the graveyard it is. 

after a few minutes of driving, I entered the graveyard's gates. I usually go with yoongi, but I haven't been here in two weeks. After driving down the twisted road. I reach the end of the road. I got out of my car and walked a little father till I saw a figure nealing down in front of yuggis grave. finally, I found him. I halted my movements when I saw something shiny in his hand. I started walking slowly behind him "Y-yoongi?" he didn't turn around. I bent down grabbing the gun and throwing it. "yoongi this is not you." he turned his head away from me. I gently held his hand "yoongi, please. this is not you. come back home with me." I still didn't get a response from him "I know you never get enough sleep. why do you also insist on keeping everything to your self? im always here and you know that" still nothing "just, please come home. ill stay up all night with you just to make sure you go to sleep. please, I dont like this version of yoongi" I didn't even notice I was crying till I felt something wet on my hand. "just leave me alone" his eyes were dull and had no emotion. "im not leaving you. I would not forgive my self if I just left you here." despite the ground being soaking wet I sat behind him and backed hugged him, " im never leaving you alone. especially not like this. were staying out here in the rain or you're coming home with me, but either way ill be with you, ill know you safe. and that's what I care about most." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bonus chapter one complete finallyyyy!!!!! 

this took way longer than expected but i hope you like it, bonus chapter 2 will be out soon too!