part 10

I didn't want this to happen. Why him. He didn't need this. He became friends with me not knowing who i really am. He died thinking im a murder. I killed his own father. Now i cant tell him im sorry.
~flashback Your P.O.V~
me and suga fell asleep. That is untill i got a call on my phone. Its from a hospital. Why would they be calling me? i answered "hello" a doctor on the other line said "you need to come to the hospital quickly. Your friend has been in a car accident. we put him through surgery but he is not going to make it. He lost to much blood. Im sorry" i hang up and get out of bed quickly. Suga wakes up in the process "what's going on? Why are you rushing? where are you going?" i turn around and look at suga. He looks at me worried "what happened?" i shook my head "n-no time to talk. W-we need to go to the hospital" I didn't notice I was crying. he look at me and nods "which hospital?"
~time skip~
We got to the hospital and I ran to the desk. "which room is ryan smith in?" she looked at me and said "204" i bolted to 204 "202... 203... 204! got It" i walked in and noticed. I was to late. Suga caught up to me and saw my reaction. He didn't hesitate to hold me from falling. The doctor came up to me and said "im sorry" i cry even harder. i can tell suga is crying too. I can feel him shaking. Why is he crying? does he know him too? I don't think its the time to ask so i wait till later.

~time skip~
It was time. His funeral is today. I still ask my self, "why him? why not me? he didn't deserve this!" i cried and cried for days on end. I look like a mess. My eyes are puffy and  bloodshot i haven't talked to anyone sense the accident. Not even suga. He call. He texted. But I never read any of them. He left voicemails but i never listened to them. I think he gave up. One day they all just stopped. I told him about the funeral but he never texted back. Im worried, "Maybe he left me. Did he leave me. Just like that?" i broke down in tears again. so i called him. Voicemail...Again "Don't leave me. Please. I've lost my best friend. I cant lose you too. P-please s-suga come back. I-i need you. Please." then i hung up. I don't know if he will ever come back. I've screwed up. Big time. And now I've lost the other thing most important to me. Yoongi. He's my best friend. Do i even think of him as a best friend anymore? That's when i realized...... I don't think of him as a best friend. I love min yoongi.