part 16

in the moments leading up to my surgery, we spent our time together. we went out shopping. we let the school know what was going on they said that I had to show up for summer school after my surgery, that's if there weren't any complications. when I finish summer school then I can get my diploma. 

~time skip to the day of surgery~

all I can think about is what could happen during the surgery. im scared to forget yoongi. I dont want to see him broken. I dont want to see him hurt because of this. yoongi went with me to the hospital where I would have the operation. I held onto his hand till it turned white. all he could do was hug me and tell me it was ok. that I would make it. I would remember him. the last thing he said was 'i love you remember that' 

I turned to look back one last time and see him standing with the others. I want to remember.i dont want to forget these people. they are my world. even woozi came for a little while but had to leave. he was auditioning for pledis entertainment (i think). I didn't really know he could sing but I knew he could dance, he was amazing too. as I was waiting, the nurse told me I would be put to sleep. I assume that's what she injected me with because, after a few minutes, everything went black. 

~yoongi's P.O.V~

after she left with the doctor, I couldn't stop worrying. the guys told me not to worry she was a strong girl and will make it out. im sad she didn't tell me. That's when things started to get in my head 'did she not trust me?' 'did she even love me?'  

~time skip~ 

I must have fallen asleep because one of the guys were shaking me awake "the doctor wants to talk to you" I get up and notice its night time. what time is it? I walk over to the doctor. im shaking, nervous, I feel like im going to faint. "is anything wrong with Y/N?" I ask worry evident in my voice. "yes and no"I ask the question I never wanted to ask "did she lose her memory?" my voice cracking at the end. "yes but I dont know who or how much she remembers. you can also see her now, the nurse informed me that they just moved her to room 236" I nod an say a faint thankyou and walk back over to the guys. the guys notice the look on my face as I walk over to them. "she lost her memory but he doesn't know how much. im gonna go see her now. ill let you know when you guys can visit." they nod and sit down. I leave and find room 236 "225... 230.......... 236." I look through the window and see her sleeping. I hesitate walking in... will she remember me? after a lot of re-encouragement, I walk in. she wakes up instantly, I laugh at her sleepy face. "hey Y/N... do you remember me?"