part 20

~3 months later~

after I got out of the hospital I started with summer school. I needed it to graduate, or else I would have to take the grade over. I dont want to come back. I just want to be free. I just finished my last day of summer school. yoongi planned on taking me out. he didn't say where. but he looked a little happier than usual. where is he taking me? i got outside to the parking lot and say yoongi standing there next to..... a sports car?! "yoongi why did you buy this?" he smiled "it's for our date and its woozi's?!" my eyes went wide "he can afford this? man can I have his job?" he laughed "no I don't want you doing what he does."I look down. I don't want to do what he does right now at least.  maybe afte- "hey what's wrong? you look pale. are you sick?" I shake my head "no im fine I just have a small stomach ache" he looks at me worried "are you sure" i nod and laugh. then my phone vibrates

best friend: we got it all set up. text me when you are almost here.

you-ok I will, thank you

best friend- no problem ;)

I look back at yoongi and smile

"come on I have a surprise for you. then we can go on our date" he looks at me "its not my birthday anytime soon? what are you planning?" I laugh "just take me back to our house and you'll see" yes yoongi and I got a house together. well I mean it was hard to find a new place, and I felt bad that I had to leave this house with all the memories so we decided to live at my house. he nodded and we left. the whole ride he kept asking me 'what are you planning' 'come on tell me.' i still said no and told him he will find out. he pouted until we got there. " I have to put a blindfold on you" he looked at me and laughed "kinky" I slapped him and said "horny bastard" he nodded "yes but im your horny bastard" he allowed me to put the blindfold on him. I texted the girls on the way here and told them im on my way. I doubt they left though, knowing them, they stayed and wanted to find out his reaction. I led him into the front door. "ok stop here and wait" he nodded and I left to go get the pregnancy test. im nervous and excited for his reaction. I walked back downstairs to see him bored. as always. "hurry up and get here I want to take this thing off" I laughed "yea yea im hurrying"I got in front of him and took off the blindfold. I looked at him and gave him the present "open it" he did. he saw the test and looked back at me surprised "you're-"I laughed and hugged him "yes you're going to be a dad. he was practically jumping up and down. we looked at the people clapping behind us. they were all here. Yoongi's friends and my friends. " I knew you cheeky bastards were here" they laughed as I said that "yea we NEEDED to see his reaction." I let go of yoongi to go hug my friends "thank you guys for helping set up "your welcome" we all hugged. that is until they looked at yoongi "Y/N turn around now. you need to look"I laughed "okay okay" I stopped laughing when I saw yoongi on one knee " I also had my own surprise, but I couldn't wait" I started crying "Y/N I loved you since the beginning. I didn't know how to tell you because I knew you hated me. I knew you would never like me like that. then when I said sorry to you, for being rude. I meant it. I didn't want to have you leave. I needed someone by my side. I didn't have anything but an abusive dad and a horrible stepmother. you were the light that kept me going. kept me alive. I love you for just existing. I love you for helping me get out of my parent's house. without you, I would still be there. I love you for you and helping me live so I can see my own son or daughter grow up. I want to stay by your side. forever. grow old with you. watch our grandkids grow up." me and him both laughed. I was in tears so was he "you are my everything. my world. my light at the end of the tunnel. the love of my life, will you marry me?" I nodded. he got up and hugged me. " I love you so much" he smiled "I love you more" we both looked at our friends to see some of them crying and some with wide smiles. " I guess I'm not the only one who cried" we all laughed. 

~time skip~ 

after everyone cleaned up they left. yoongi and I were snuggling on the couch "today was the best day ever" I looked at the ring on my finger. he chuckled and rubbed my stomach  "yes today was the best day ever" I started to feel sleepy. "we should go to bed" I yawned. he nodded and picked me up "let go to bed im sleepy too" I laughed "you're always sleepy" he nodded "yea true" as soon as I got to bed I was curled up in the blankets "come cuddle with me" he chuckled. I felt the bed dip next to me he wrapped his arms around me and played with my hair. he always did this to help me sleep. "goodnight" I whispered. he kissed my forehead "goodnight" I let sleep take over me. and I fell asleep. in his arms, where I felt safe. today was the best day ever. 

A/N: so I have a few more chapters this was a short book. I didn't plan on this being a big book so I guess im not surprised. im in the making of a new book, idk if I will post it. i may also do a yoonmin story. or a vkook. idk yet but ill see. hope you enjoyed this book so far (honestly its horrible😂😂)