Found you.

Devin's P.O.V(Lexi's Dad)

We were all sitting in the living room, Jennifer was playing with her toys, while Max is playing on his game console, The boys Dennis,Lucas,Jim and Levi were watching a steer fighter name Nightshade. I was on my laptop doing my work, while my wife was in the kitchen cooking lunch. We are a happy family, though it would be perfect if my she was here, my lovely, beautiful daughter. The last time I saw her was 16 years ago.

~Flash back~

" Baby I love you. Please don't leave me. I'm much more better than that whore." Samantha pleads " No! I don't love you Samantha I love Ariz! I've already got 3 boys, and two new born children, I've already got a family and I'm not going to leave them for you! Now get out of my fucking house and don't you ever come back!" I yell at her.

She starts to cry but I don't feel anything but disgust. She then glares at me "You will regret this, I'll make you regret this Devin!!" She yells and stomps out.

I go upstairs to find by three sons with there new baby brother and sister .Levi and Lexi

Dennis is the oldest he is 4 years old. Lucas is 3 years old and Jim is 2 years old. I know there age gaps are only a year difference but we don't mind, since me and Ariz love kids and always dreamed of having many kids. It's almost been a year since Lexi and Levi were born, they are both twins. They both have green eyes like their mother, Lexi has a brighter shade while Levi has a darker shade of green. They both have black hair, like me, and they are both absolutely beautiful.

That night me and Ariz woke up to the sound of crying. I instantly got out of bed with my gun and ran to there room, only to find Lexi missing! And Levi crying. I immediately called for the guards to search the perimeter and find my daughter

"Devin!" I hear Ariz yell, I turn around and see her crying and holding a note in one hand and Levi in the other. I take the note and it says:

I told you I'd make you regret turning me down. How does it feel to lose your only daughter , your lucky I didn't take your son. If I were you I'd give up looking for me. You will never find me or Lexi again. You want me to disappear from your life? Than I will along with your or should I say my new daughter.

~End of Flashback~

Since Lexi disappeared Levi has refused to celebrate his birthday until we find her. I know she's alive, somewhere out here .

"Devin!!" I hear Sam my second in command yell as he comes in the living room.

" What's the matter Sam? I'm really not in the mood right now" I say Kinda annoyed. Usually when I'm annoyed every one would quiver in fear, even Sam whose my best friend, but he looks happy heck he look's over the moon.

" We found her!!"He says excitedly. And I stand up, and my son's are all looking at him and my wife run's in with her apron on and a spatula in her hand." We've found Samantha and-." He say's but then stop's and gives me a report, I look at it and it say's she has a daughter! It's her!It's Lexi we found her!!

My wife run's to me and starts to cry, The boy's look at me happy and on the verge of tears.

"Mommy, Daddy? What's the matter?" My little girl Jenifer asks looking confused, and so does Max.

" We found your sister darling, and were gonna bring her back." I say and they smile. Both Max and Jenifer Know what happened 16 years ago and were very upset, though they never met her I know they love her.

Jenifer and Max jump up and down. " When is she coming home?" My daughter asks. And Max along with the other's are looking at me excitedly.

"Soon very soon." I say and ruffle her hair and she smiles.

"I can't wait to meet her!" She say's excitedly. And I smile.

"Sam" I say who was still here looking very happy. To him Lexi is like a daughter, when she disappeared he went mad like me.

"Already done." He say's smiling. And I smile back.

"Then let's go." I say.