Confession.

Lexi P.O.V

I wake up feeling as though I'm carrying a ton of weights. I open my eyes an see..... Damion!?

His whole body was on top of mine and he was hugging me with his head resting on my chest. I felt my face turn a little red before I realise why the hell am I in this position?

Just then memorise of what happened last night came rushing into my mind. I'm gonna kill that son of a fucking bitch.

First I'm going to chain her up in a chair. Then I'll start giving her little cuts all over her stupid clown face, then I'll splash water with salt on her face. I just carry on imagining and planning my torture for the little bitch. Oh, how I can't wait.

Suddenly I felt Damion stirring in his sleep.

"Um, Damion. Can you get off me?" I ask while I tried to wiggle my self out.

"I suggest you stop moving kitten although wise  you won't be leaving this bed for a while." He says in a deep huskie voice.

I immediately stop moving. " You can get off me now," I say

Damion lifts his head and just stares at me after a minute of full-on staring contest between us he just drops his head back down and hugs me tightly. 

"I'm sorry. Sorry, I left you alone. Sorry I couldn't protect you. Sorry I didn't keep you safe. Sorry, I let those bastards lay their fifth hands on you. I'm sorry." He says.

I look at him in shock.

"What are you talking about idiot!? It isn't your fault dumbass! There's no need for you to say sorry. It was my fault for being off guard anyway, I should have known since it was Brittney's party. But don't worry if you want you can help me torture her as a little payment." I tell him by giving my signature evil smirk.

He smiles faintly.

"Hey, whats wrong?" I ask concerned.

"I can't accept that." He says and I look at him confused.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me on his lap in a straddling position.

I was going to start to protest but Damion cut me off.

"I can't accept that. Even if you say its not my fault I still can't help but feel responsible, feel at fault for not saving you in time," Damion says his eyes holding so many emotions at the same time.

"Damion," I whisper.

"Lexi I care about you. The fact that I couldn't protect you from a person like that slut Brittney makes me feel as though I'm not good enough for you, as though I'm worthless. To me, you're the only one. The only one to ever make me feel this way about anyone. I promise Lexi I will protect you.  For the first time in my life, I feel a strong purpose for living, a purpose to live through all of life's difficulties. Lexi, you are the one, the only one who gives me a purpose for living."

I look at Damion speechless, with my mouth opened slightly.

"Lexi I love you," Damion says without a hint of hesitation or uncertainty. "You don't have to reply to my confession, just let me stay by your side-" Damion says as he starts to rabble but I cut him off be wrapping my arms around his head and pulling him in for a kiss.

I felt him stiffen for a second before his snaked his arms around my waist and kissed me back.

The kiss was slow, passionate full of unsaid emotions and feelings.

This is the first time I have ever felt this way about anyone. My whole life was always about putting up with my so-called abusive mother, moving across the world from country to country, city to city, then there was Jenny and Anna the only two people who I had ever really cared about, and now I have a family a real family, which I am still warming up to. I have everything that anyone could ever want, I could ever want.  But this, this is so much different. I feel that when I'm with Damion, he fills a part of me that I never knew was empty.

We pulled away from the kiss gasping for air.

"Wow," Damion whispers between his panting.

I chuckle at him.

"You know I've had countless guys confess to me, claiming that I was their only reason for living, but this is the first time I ever felt this way. Your the only one to ever make me feel this way. I still can't be sure about the way I think about you though, so can you give me some time to think. Think about my feelings for you?" I ask.

I see Damion whole being light up and he gave me a huge smile that filled his whole face. He pulled me in close and gave me a little peck on my lips and smiles.

" Then let me take you out on a date, in a few days, that is after we finish torturing Brittney," Damion says.

I chuckle.

"OK. That's fine with me. Also, did you tell Jen and An, where I was?" I ask.

"Yeah I told the guys that you were staying at my place, but I didn't them what happened," He says.

"Cool. Do you mind if I use your shower?" I ask. I feel so dirty after yesterday.

"Yeah I'll let you borrow some of my clothes and I'll drop you off at your place after breakfast." He says.

"Thanks," I say and get off.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hey guys.

So this is the last chapter I'm going to be updating in a long while.

I'm going to give this book to @starlit18I, she will be carrying on this book. 

Please give her some encouragement and support.

I will be re-writing this book after I'm able to go on wattpad.

I just want to say Thankyou.

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments, you don't realise how much it means to me when you say that you like my book and my ideas.

I'm sorry again for not being to be able to update.

Thank you for all the support you've given me so far.

But remember this is not the end.