Where We Belong.

A/N: IN THIS CHAPTER THERE IS A LOT OF IMAGES SO IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY  WFI/ INTERNET I SUGGEST YOU DON'T READ IT UNTIL YOU DO.(UP TO YOU). 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Lexi P.O.V

Right now we're on our way to our new home. I am really nervous right now, I'm sure the girls and my dad can hear my heart beating.

I feel a hand on top of mine and I turn to see who it is. Anna.
She smiles" Don't worry we'll be right behind you."she says. And I nod.
"I'm glad you guys are with me." I say and she smiles.
"We're here." I hear mg Dad say, and we pull out a massive beautiful mansion.

" I hear mg Dad say, and we pull out a massive beautiful mansion

Both me and the girls mouths drop slightly. I can hear my dad chuckling.

"You live here?" I ask shocked. I expected my dad to be rich but not this rich.

"No sweetheart we live here." He says and I smile. He takes my hand and leads me to the front door with the girls and Sam following behind us.
"Are you ready to meet your family?" He asks and I nod.
He opens the door and it was absolutely beautiful on the inside.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone calling my name.
I turn to see who it was and I see a middle aged women with long brown hair and bright green eyes which resembles mine.
I look at her and noticed she is crying. She puts her hands over her mouth and then runs to me and engulfs me in a hug. At first I was shocked, but I then started hugging back. We stay like that for a minute or two. She pulls away and looks up at me, it seems I was much taller than her.
She smiles and places a hand on face." I can't believe it my baby girl has finally come back. Oh Lexi how much you've grown, you've turned into such a beautiful you lady.  " she says and I start to cry. "Lexi? What's wrong?" My mother says worriedly. I smile and shake my head.
"I'm fine. Its just no one has ever said that to me." I say and I can see sadness flash through her eyes.
"O Lexi. You won't have to ever experience that again now that your mother is here I promise" she says. I smile and nod.
"Lexi!?" I turn to see four boys looking at me. I smile at them and there eyes start watering up. The one  who seems to be the eldest step forward and gives me a hug.