Chapter Six.

A/N: Pictures in this chapter, so make sure your internet is connected.

Lexi P.O.V

It's been three days since me and the girls moved here and, I've gotten to know so much about my brothers and sister.  My Dad gave me and the girls our own bank cards, he said that he made one for each of his children after we were born. He puts £5000  a month! So that's 12 multiplied by 17 which is 204  multiplied by 5000 is 1020000. Holy shit!! Damn I think I've got more money than a average person who works there howl god damn life!

"Lexi!!" I hear Levi call. The two of us have gotten so close, where almost inseparable. 

" Yeah, what's up?" I ask. 

" Nothing me and the boys were wondering if you and the girls would like to buy new cars, since your starting school tomorrow I figured you wanna go in style." he says and I smirk.

" Great minds really do think alike." I say and get up to get the girls. They immediately agreed and we went to but new cars.

" I'm gonna buy a motorbike." I say and the girls agree. There are 5 thing's  about us is that we 1. love cloths preferably dark cloths, 2. We love street fighting and racing, 3. We love motorbikes more than cars, 4. We hate sluts, then again who doesn't unless your one yourself, 5. We love being bad ass and showing everyone who's boss, actually there's a lot more thing's about us but that's all for now.

Me and the girls all brought black motorbikes of our liking and then went home.

"Lex!" Jenny and Anna say at the same time and hand me their key's .

"I knew this would happen, so I ordered some spray paint, I'll call you once I've done Kay." I say, and the girls smile and leave.

After a few hours I call the girls to see their new bikes.

"So what do you think Jenny you like?" I ask.

"Do I like it? Do I like it?" She says. "I absolutely love it!! Thank you Lexi! She yells and hugs me.

"O and I also did your helmet."I say and show her helmet.

"Your the best!" Jenny says and puts on her helmet.