I'm you're Father.

Devin's P.O.V

Me and Sam have just arrived outside the bitch's house.
The boy's wanted to come to but I refused. We don't know how Lexi will react, therefore its best if I talk to her first then introduce her to the rest of the family, instead of us all going at her at once.
I wonder what my daughter will think of us. Think of me, I am the leader of the second most feared gang in the world after all, god knows how many people I've killed and tortured.
 I'll worry about this stuff later, after I finally get my daughter.

" You fuckin Bitch!! Where the hell were you! I told you I wanted you home in the to make me food! So where the fuck were you?!" I hear yelling which is unmistakably Samantha's. Wait! Who is she screaming at? It can't be! That fuckin Bitch actually dares to speak to my daughter like that?! Then I hear smashing and thudding noise's then....screaming! Lexi!
I run to the door and kick the door of its hitches. I run to where the noise is, and kick down the door again. When I enter I see a girl with black long messy hair covering her face while she's on the floor. I clenched my fist's together so tight I'm sure its gone white. I look over to Samantha who's shivering like a leaf.
" D-Da-Da-vi-n? " she stutters. 
" H-how.. d-did - you f-find - m-me?" By now her face is as white as a sheet, while mine is as red as blood. I ignore her question and bring up my gun and shoot her in the center of her hands, the very hand's which took my daughter from me, the hands which abused my beautiful girl.
She screams so loud I think the glass started to shake, but I didn't care not one bit. " Take her away!". I order the guard's, who then  gaged her and dragged her out.

I turn my attention to my daughter who's looking at me in confusion. I'm surprised she's not afraid of me.
"Lexi" I say gently while calming down a little.
"Who are you" she says while standing up. Before I can answer her she says" Are you the people, who were after my father?" . What her father? That bitch! What kind fucked up  story did she make up?
" What do you mean after your father?" I ask her. Man I really want to hug her. She's grown up so much.
" My mother told me that my father was in debut with a gang, and left us when I was a year old, leaving us to pay the debut. Because of that we kept on moving around." She says looking at me curiously, as though she's trying to figure something out. She's probably wondering why we look similar.
" You..you look familiar." She says knitting her brows slightly.
"Who are you." She asks.
I take a deep breath in " My name is Devin Lexi. And I'm your father." I say calmly.
I see her eyes widen and see that she's shaking a little. " H- how?" She Whisper's. " And if you are why? Why did you shoot mom?" She asks. I really hate the fact that she thinks that slut is here mother. "She's not your mother Lexi. Not your real one." I say. I then explain what happened all those years ago.

 "Your mother and I have been looking for you since the day you disappeared. We refused to think that you were gone, that we would never see each other again, that we'd never be a family again." I say almost breaking at the memory of all those years of searching desperately, without knowing how my little girl was, if she was even alive."I'm so sorry it took this long to find you. I'm so sorry that I wasn't there to protect you I'm- " I was cut off with by my daughter engulfing me in a hug. I was shocked at first, but immediately recovered and hugged her back. I hear small sobs and I hug her tighter. "I've missed you so very much Lexi. So has your mother, and your brothers." I say. At the mention of brothers she pulls away." I have brother's? " she asks excitedly. I chuckle "Yes you have 4 older brothers and one of them is your twin, brother -" I was cut of by a gasp. "I have a twin!?" She asks shocked. I laugh" Yes. And he's really excited to meet you. Not to mention you have a little sister and brother." I say smiling at the fact she's accepted us. She smiles " I've got a little brother and sister?  I'm a big sister!?" She says and hugs me again. I can't explain how happy I am right now. My little girl is finally back in my arms." Come let's go home, I'm sure everyone's excited to see you again." I say smiling.

"Um Dad?" She asks. She called me Dad! " What's the matter sweetheart? " I ask.
" I want to pack a few personal things, and I'd also like to bring two of my friends, they don't have to live with us-" I cut her off and say" Darling if you want your friends to come then they can come. If its OK with there parent" I say smiling. Its good that she has friends and if she wants them to come with her she must truly love them." Actually there parents past away three years ago, since then they've been moving around with me secretly, there like my sisters and I don't want to leave them behind." She says smiling weakly at the mention of moving around.
" O sweetheart of course they can come with us. I'm fact I'm going to adopt them. Since they mean so much to you. That way you'll always be together, also I think your mother will be happy to have two more girls in the house. " I say. Lexi looks shocked at fist then smiles brightly. Then jumps and hugs me." Thanks dad! I love you" she says and I feel my self tearing up. " I love you to Lexi."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Soooo yeah.

I hope you liked this chapter.

Also I apologize for any mistakes in my story.