Party.

It's been three days since the prank and somehow we've all gotten really close to Damion and his friends

Anna and Lucas are now dating. Lucas took her out yesterday and we help plan the evening and it was great. I could tell there both really happy with each other.

Jenny and Jace are getting there, I have a feeling he's gonna ask her out soon.

Today we're all going to a party together, except my brothers. They've gone on some business trip and won't be back until Monday.

I and the girls are getting ready at the moment.

(Anna's A, Lexi B and Jenny's C.)

After we get ready, we style our hair and pull them up into a messy bun, and do our make up.

The boys said they'd pick us up, so we waited downstairs for about 5 minutes before the bell rang

Anna opens the door and smiles at the boys then smirks at Lucas who's eye raping her. If it was some other dude he would have already been 6-feet-under, but there together so that's fine. Anna links arms with him and head to his cars and waves us bye.

Jenny links her arm with Jace snapping him out of his daydream, which I don't wanna think too much about.

I look at Damion who's staring at me with lust. I smirk and link my arm with him.

"We're going or not?" I ask and he shakes his head and nods, then leads me to his car.

I noticed the others have already taken off. He opens the door for me and I smile at him. We drove there in silence, but it wasn't awkward just peaceful.

Damion parked his car and I unbuckled my seatbelt and got ready to open the door when Damion pulled my arm and I turn and were face to face.

"Stay close to me and don't go wandering off," he says.

"And why would I do that?" I ask him.

He smirks then brings his mouth to my ear and whispers "So every pervert in the party knows that you are mine and mine alone." He says then nibbles on my ear slightly.