The One

Damion P.O.V.

" Damy it's time to wake up, we've got school." I wake up to hear Tiffany the school slut. Ugh!      "But we could always no go." She say's trying  to look seductive. I get out of bed only to have my arm grabbed.

" Let. The. Fuck. Go!" I say ripping my arm of her.

I get dressed and head back home. I have a shower and and change my cloths and get ready for school. I may be a gang leader but I still need to go to school. I go down stairs to be greeted by my best friends Liam and Jayson.

"Hey man." Liam says" Let me guess you were with Tiffany last night right?" he asks, I just give him a shrug and he shakes his head.

We get in our cars and go to school.I know I shouldn't sleep around but I can't help it. Although all the whores I've slept with will never compare to the one person who is made for me, they still help relive the stress from work. I just hope I can find her and soon, I really need her. Liam and Jason haven't found there special someone yet, though they do sleep around, but not as much as me.

When we parked at school every one immediately went quite as usual. We walk to the school doors and were about to enter when we saw three motorbikes coming in through the school gates at the same time lined up  next to each other. They were beautiful. There was a red one on the left, and a blue one on the right, they both looked amazing but my favorite one was the one in the middle. They parked in three free spaces at the far end of the parking lot at the same time. The way they moved with each other at the same pace and speed was amazing.They waited a few seconds looking around the parking area. All eyes where on the three men. The guy's were all glaring at them while the girls were giggling and smiling excitedly.

The one on the Red motorbike took of his helmet, it was a girl!! I hear Jason say 'Mine'. I smile at him, he's found her.

The next was the one on the Blue motorbike. And I hear Liam say'Mine'. Damn! Why am I only one left?

I'm happy for my friends but I can't help but feel jealous that they've found there girls.

The two girls get of there bikes and stand next to each other leaving a gap between them.

Then I see the person on the middle motorbike take of there helmet, to reveal the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She shakes her hair with one hand, and then gets of, and stands in between the girls. I can see from here that she's taller than normal girls, but I like it.

They start to walk to the school doors. You can tell by there choice in cloths and rides that there total bad- ass, the boys and I are still standing in front of the doors, before they come we walk inside and stand near the lockers. We see them entering  and all the boy's start whistling and staring, which made us mad, the girls just rolled there eyes and continued walking, most likely to find the office. Finally we found them.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Ok the part when they said mine, sounded like wolves but no they are not wolves, but this story does have the concept of a soul-mate but for humans.