School Prank.

Lexi P.O.V

When the last lesson needed, me, the girls, our brothers and Damion and his friends went to our house.

When we arrived we all immediately went into our gaming room.

"So sis what's this big prank you've got in mind?" Levi asks.

I and the girls give them an evil smirk and explain what kind of prank we're doing, when and where it's going to take place, which is at school and was going at nightfall.

"So what do you guys think? You are up for it?" Jenny asks smirking.

The guys look at us in surprise, but mostly excitement.

"Hell yeah, I'm in!" Jace exclaims.

"Count us in to!" The rest yell.

"Great! We've already got everything prepared. It's all stored away at school, all we have to do is wait for nightfall." Anna says.

"OK! Since we've got a lot of time left let's watch a movie!" Jimmy suggests.

"Sure, you guys wanna join us?" Anna asks Damion and his friends, though I'm pretty sure she was talking mostly to Liam.

"We'd love to." Liam reply happily. God, I just realised, they would be so cute together! I pull Jenny into a corner and whisper to her, "I think Anna's got a crush." I say and she looks at her and then looks at Liam and smirks.

"OK, Anna and Liam you guys go to the shops to get some drinks since we've got no more, while I and Jace get the movie's ready, Lexi and Damion you guys go get the snack ready, the rest of you get some blanket and pillows," Jenny orders everyone.

Liam looks at Anna and smiles, he grabs her hand and they leave the room. I and Jenny look at each other and smirk.

"Let's go get the snacks," I say to Damion and lead him downstairs to the kitchen.

"There should be some chocolate and crips and some other junk in the cupboard over there," I tell him while pointing at the cupboard, he nods and starts to take out some snacks.

"You guys never really ran out of drinks did you?" He says.

I look at him and smile. I walk to the fridge and start to take out all my favourite Ice-creams. I mean what is a movie without Ice-cream? 

"Is that all the Ice-cream?" Damion asks and raises his eyebrow.

"Your right," I tell him and he looks at me confused,"We need more," I say and start to take out more.

I look at Damion who's looking at me wide eyes, I tilt my head a bit and he starts to laugh.

"Come on let's go upstairs." He says and I nod.

We go upstairs and everything is ready, we lay down the snacks on the table.

Just the door opens and in comes Anna and Liam. I look at Anna and smirk. It's obvious they've been making out. Anna and Liam put down the drinks.

Liam sits down and Anna sits on his lap and places her head on his chest. I look at Jenny who's taking a photo of them, and I just chuckle. If Anna likes Liam, then she's not gonna bother hiding it that's for sure. Well, that is part of her personality, and I love it.

Levi, Jim and Lucas sit down next to each other and start to stuff themselves with junk.

Jace sits down and pulls Jenny in and places her next to him. I just sit next to Damion who puts his arms around me and brings me closer. Usually, I would have punched him in the face but for some reason I like it, so I just snuggle closer and Damion looks at me and smiles.