Chapter Nine.

Damon's P.O.V

Me and the boys decided to go to class early today encase we had the same class as the girls.

It was 15 minutes into the lesson, they probably have a different class, I hope we have second lesson together though.

" Damn, looks like they have a different lesson " Jayson says pissed, and I don't blame him. I really wanted to see her.

I was about to say something when the class room door flew open. All attention was on the three girls that walked in through the door.

I saw it was the three girls from the parking lot. I smirked, I don't even know her name and she has already made my day by being in the same lesson as me.

I looked at the teacher and she looked pissed of.

"Do you care to explain why you are so late?" The teacher asks.

"Bitch I thought it was obvious." Says Jayson girl, I look at him and see him smirking.

The teacher looks confused at the girls, and they just roll there eyes.

"We're new." Says Liam's girl in a 'duh' tone.

The teacher looks furious at the girls she sighs "Well then would you like to introduce yourselves Miss uh" She starts off, she probably doesn't know there second name.

The I see my girl walk up to the teacher. The teacher looks slightly frightened by this. She then bends down and whispers something into her ear, when she had finished what she was saying the teachers face turns white. What did she say?

" I hear her say 'Good' to the teacher before facing the class with Jayson's and Liam's girl on either side of her shoulder.

Jayson's girl is the first to speak. "My names Jenny, and I prefer to keep it that way, so don't call me Jen or anything else like you know me cuz you don't and  I don't plan to." I see Jayson from he corner of my eye smiling and repeating her name in a hushed voice.

" My names Anna, and I don't like being talked to unless it's important." She says in a board tone. I notice Liam, smiling like Jayson and repeating her name in the same hushed voice Jayson used.

"My names Lexi and all I have to say is that if any of you players lay a finger on my sisters or so much as give them google eyes, I will personally drag you 6-feet-under and leave you there to rot . Also just an extra warning for all you sluts and whores, don't come complaining to us that we stole your boyfriends, or one night stands, it's not our fault we are more attractive than you." She says and everyone looks shocked.

Lexi, Lexi, Lexi. I kept on repeating her name. I absolutely love it.

After that the girl sat down in the back of the class, and Anna grabs a table and joins it with Lexi and Jenny.

Damn just calling her by her name is getting me turned on, I am so whipped. Through out the whole lesson, me and the boys were just staring at the girls, or well more like I was staring at Lexi, Liam at Anna and Jayson at Jenny. We know they could feel us staring, but they didn't turn to look which was disappointing.

Before I knew it, it was already in music class.

In music class we decided to invite the girls to join us for Lunch. Jayson, volunteered to go and ask them.

After he went we waited for a few minutes, Jayson comes with a frown oh his face.

"They said " he starts and stops and looks at us frowning but then smiled " Yes!" He say.

I smile and so does Liam. I can't wait for lunch to come.

Finally what seemed like forever the bell rang rang, the boys and me rushed to the lunch hall garbed our lunches and sat down waiting for them to come. After a few minutes of waiting I started to become inpatient.