Street Fight.

Some Images make sure to connect internet, plus bad language ( just warning you)

Anna's P.O.V

After what happened at Lunch, everyone was staring at us as though we grew two heads. It was really funny, the shocked expression that spread on everyone's face once Lexi revealed her self as Armstrong's long lost daughter.

For some reason I can't stop thinking about Liam. He was so Hot! Urgh! What's wrong with me? I've dated many guys just like him. But he seems different. He seems special. He makes me feel so..complete.

Aaaaah!! What's wrong with me?! I'm acting like a love sick puppy! This is so frustrating!

I need to keep my mind preoccupied.

" How did you and Brittney, end up in a fight." Lucas asks Lexi, pulling me out of my train of thoughts.

"Brittney?" I ask

" Yeah that's her name." Levi says and we scoff. Typical slut name. (soz to anyone with the same name)

" Though it's not that surprising, she attacks any girl, ugly or pretty." Jim mumbles.

" Well we were sitting with, Damion, Jayson and Liam at lunch since they invited to sit. There  actually pretty cool, they didn't flirt with us or try to ask us out, or make stupid jokes." Jenny says smiling.

" Yeah, the only problem was the amount of questions they asked." Lexi said.

"Wait? Damion, Jayson and Liam? The school bad boys? They invited you to eat? Weird." Jim says.

Me and the girls look at him in confusion.

" Why is it weird?" I ask.

" Nah it's just they never invite girls to eat with them, and Brittney she just invites herself so she doesn't count. Be careful girls they could be playing you." Levi says.

" They were really nice. They seemed as thought they genuinely wanted to get to know us,but your right." I say.

" I told the boys that if they wanted to be friends then they'll have to earn our respect and trust which is not easy." Lexi says, me and Jenny nod in agreement. Its true, not just anyone can be our friends, we value trust and respect after what happened before we can't afford a repeat.

"Hey guys do you know a place where they do street racing? I really wanna race." I ask.

Actually I don't really want to race, but we wanna know the best places to street race and Fight, we still have a reputation to keep up.

Jenny and Anna seemed to catch on, they always do.

" Anna's right I haven't raced in a long time and I'm itching to leave some stuck up in the dust." Lexi says.

"That's it! Instead of going to gym class why don't you guys show us around since we just moved here." Jenny says

"Well what do you wanna see?" Lucas asks

"First where we can street race, then a place where they hold the best street fighters, we haven't watched a fight in so long." I say.

" You guys watch street fighting? Who's your favorite? Ours is Nightshade, Lightning and Night." Jim says.

Me and the girls look at each other and try not to laugh.

" What's so funny?" Jim asks.

"Nothin, there our favorite to." Jenny says smirking.

I wonder what there expression will be if we told them who we are.

*

*